Miami, Fl. Warped Tour pics... June 24th

goonjstsayit

this is pretty much the same as what i wrote in the post in Everything under the one about what Paramore posted in their livejournal....

but yea..me and my two other friends got to meet them while they were signing at the merch booth! they are really cool...hayley had to go though...but like right when we got into warped we saw their merch booth and zac was there...me nad my friends were just like standing near the booth....we didnt say hi though..we should have.. and then later when we went to get stuff signed zac remembered us and told us that he had tried to say hi, but we were already walking away ...but he talked to us, and then jeremy kept tapping my friend and walking away...haha she was soo confused. we talked to all of them except hayley... theyre so awesome...AJAX too, haha. he jumped over us.

after that we left, and went to the volcom tent to make sure we got front row. then as they were setting up, everyone was realizing that these huge black clouds were coming over us...and then it started pouring..we were all waiting there...and everyone was chanting "paramore" and asking them to play even though it was raining...but they couldnt. josh did a little backflip for us..lol. zac threw his drumsticks out to the crowd too...you could tell they felt bad, they were even throwing their Warped Water..haha. when everyone realized that it wasnt gonna stop raining and the tour was shut down by the cops they started leaving...it was sad lol but still fun! here are the pics:

th_CIMG0043.jpg

th_CIMG0060.jpg

^ i think this ones funny...its when the crowd was shouting "paramore"

th_CIMG0058.jpg

th_CIMG0057.jpg

^i tried to get a pic of hayley playing the guitar...lol

th_CIMG0056.jpg

th_CIMG0055.jpg

th_CIMG0054.jpg

th_CIMG0053.jpg

th_CIMG0052.jpg

th_CIMG0050.jpg

th_CIMG0048.jpg

^ajax jumping over us ...zac and josh's bro took this..hehe

th_CIMG0047.jpg

^ajax and hunter talking

th_CIMG0046.jpg

th_CIMG0045.jpg

th_CIMG0044.jpg

enjoy :D

-christy!

Those pics are awesome. Thanks alot for posting its awesome to share experiences. Sorry to hear u didnt get to see them play though. blows dogs for quarters. I tell u tho if the gig in japan was outside.. i dont think i would've seen them either since it was pouring (im pretty sure) outside at the time.

Im especially curious about Ajax. Its insane that he jumps over people. I wonder if he could jump over michael Jordan. well i know if he jumps over me and hits me hes gonna be in more hurt than me. lol.

Ren

Cool pics.

Sucks you couldn't meet all of them though.

The line got pretty big all of the sudden. Zac was the only one walking around and talking to people around the tent.

I get the feeling that with every day of Warped that goes by, they're getting bigger and bigger.

I mean - the random main stage show today? That really surprised me. In Nashville, yeah, that's their hometown. But in FL? I mean, they're near FBR...but I don't think TAI is even on the main stage today...

Cool pics.

The line got pretty big all of the sudden. Zac was the only one walking around and talking to people around the tent.

I get the feeling that with every day of Warped that goes by' date=' they're getting bigger and bigger.

I mean - the random main stage show today? That really surprised me. In Nashville, yeah, that's their hometown. But in FL? I mean, they're near FBR...but I don't think TAI is even on the main stage today...[/quote']

yea but thats just cuz paramore dominates The Academy :D

Cool pics.

I get the feeling that with every day of Warped that goes by' date=' they're getting bigger and bigger.

I mean - the random main stage show today? That really surprised me. In Nashville, yeah, that's their hometown. But in FL? I mean, they're near FBR...but I don't think TAI is even on the main stage today...[/quote']

I was going to Orlando, but nooope