SAOSIN

thorned_lilac_182

i really dont understand why so many people think so highly of anthony green. he isnt the only person in the world who can sing

i personly dont even like his voice, if i want some high pitched singing ill stick to coheed and cambria

I think highly of him because he is prob one of the best indie/prog singers out there right now and everything he touches turns to gold. Not only that but he is consistently good and very unique.

• Like 1

i know what you mean.

i was in that boat too once.

if you do ever listen to them more, you will find out that compared to anthony green, cove sucks.

a lot.

very different if you listen for a long time.

good stuff...

not cove.

anthony.

I'll second this. Saosin really lost a lot of what I liked about them when Anthony left.

AHH!! you're so lucky. Saosin, UO and TBS!!! all in one show!! i'm so jealous.

anyways, if you live in the following cities:

9/22 - Looney Tunes in Long Island, NY @ 7 PM - performance and signing

9/23 - Vintage Vinyl in NJ @ 1 PM - performance and signing

9/26 - Hot Topic in Riverside, CA @ 3 PM - signing only

9/27 - Lou's Records in Encinitas, CA @ 4 PM - performance and signing

9/29 - Sounds Like in Riverside, CA @ 4 PM - performance and signing

those are horrible dates for me, in SOCAL, and i won't be going. as i won't be going to the shows in LA or SD on either the 26 or 27. i'm so sad.

is it true that Anthony is also a vocalist of CIRCA SURVIVE?

His voice is GIRLIE that's why my friends thought that the vocalist of CS is a girl.

Haha girlie? Listen to the blood brothers. U'd think they were sisters.

But yeah fuck finally someone started a Saosin thread. I love this band. Their new song Voices is amazing.

My fav songs by them are

Mookies Last Christmas

I can tell there was an accident here earlier (The vox version is so good i hope they put it on their LP man i cant wait!)

As for the whole cove and Anthony thing i think they're both good. Actually coves voice sounds like anthony's and i hear hes almost like him onstage. Sounds like a copycat but i love them both anyway

Ren

But yeah fuck finally someone started a Saosin thread. I love this band. Their new song Voices is amazing.

As for the whole cove and Anthony thing i think they're both good. Actually coves voice sounds like anthony's and i hear hes almost like him onstage. Sounds like a copycat but i love them both anyway

Ren

I LOVE VOICES!! haha i'm obsessed with that song.

as for Cove/Anthony sounding the same, i have some funny trivia. When they were auditioning for new singers after Anthony, Beau and the crew thought that Cove's tape was really Anthony messing around with them, so they never got back to Cove about being a singer. But tape after tape, they heard crappy singers, so they called him up and liked him right away. (it was in an interview they did with Absolutepunk.net in August)

if anyone's interested, that's the full interview. it's pretty interesting, and funyn as well, in my opinion.

http://www.absolutepunk.net/showthread.php?t=164684

ALSO! VOTE FOR THEM!! haha it's for the Yahoo! Who's Next thing they have, for the voices video. it's not an official video, but it's still good.

http://music.yahoo.com/promotions/whosnext/