7/02 warped selma, texas

jchurch004

ok so i havent went yet lol.. but ill be there soon enough.. and this will be a thread anyways when i get back sunday night to the hotel haha..

anyways i just wanted yall to know im leaving in about 7 hours for san antonio and the sunday will be the day hehe.. have i mentioned at all how excited i am?? i think i have, so ill just not say it again lol.. anyways y'all wish me luck and hopefully it all goes well like i hope it too.. :D

tty all very very soon.. and the pics will most definitely be great, or so i hope..

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh hell no.. me and my brother are driving down with my dad.. i hate driving, even tho im 19, especially for 7 hours lol.. but ummm, yea we're just about to leave right now hehe.. my dad isnt going to the show tho.. hes chillin with one of his fantasy football friends that lives in the city.. and then im picking up to of my friends at the airport on the way down.. omg!! I'm sooo excited haha

oh hell no.. me and my brother are driving down with my dad.. i hate driving, even tho im 19, especially for 7 hours lol.. but ummm, yea we're just about to leave right now hehe.. my dad isnt going to the show tho.. hes chillin with one of his fantasy football friends that lives in the city.. and then im picking up to of my friends at the airport on the way down.. omg!! I'm sooo excited haha

Sweet, have fun!

the rain didnt ruin shit.. u guys.. OMFG!!! i will have the full story and pics coming up in the next few hours.. or if i get busy it may be tomorrow.. but holy shit!!! wait till u here this u guys..

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! i cant breathe

LOL - I can't wait to hear this :) I know you got to go backstage from your texts, so I'm very interested to hear what happened.

brent i told them all u said hey

:D

even with all the excitement i got that out lol

LOL - and they were like "who?" since I forgot to actually introduce myself at the beginning of the interview and I'm not sure I've ever told them my name any other time :)

hayley was pretty happy to hear it.. even ajax knew lol.. i talked with him prolly the most.. no wait hunter.. cuz i snuck up on him at the monster energy drink trailor.. i think he was texting his g/f when i ran up to him and gave him a big hug lol.. looking back that was a bit awkward but he was happy to meet me.. lol shit im giving away the story.. more to come yall

hayley was pretty happy to hear it.. even ajax knew lol.. i talked with him prolly the most.. no wait hunter.. cuz i snuck up on him at the monster energy drink trailor.. i think he was texting his g/f when i ran up to him and gave him a big hug lol.. looking back that was a bit awkward but he was happy to meet me.. lol shit im giving away the story.. more to come yall

Hayley was happy to hear what? That I said "hi?" :) LOL.

Ajax might actually know my name - I've messaged him on myspace a time or two...

And we all go back to waiting for the rest of Jarrod's story :)