Private Show?!?!?!?

rohryno

Alright ya know how people can hire bands for private shows like on that dumb show Sweet 16? Well i was wondering if Paramore would come play a show for my birthday. I know i would have to get in contact with them and what not but I was just wondering what everyone else thinks about this? I hope they would do it but i wonder how much it would cost. I hope no more than like 6 thousand. But I would be willing to try and get them for that. I live in Minneapolis and I think it would be the BEST B-DAY ever if Pararmore would do a show.

Well i think they would have to drive just because of the equitment and stuff. And yes you all would be on the guest list and vip! haha...but it would be in January so i dont know if they would be on tour then or not. That would be cool if they werent so then they could make some money and would be more willing to do they show. I dont know how much they get paid right now but if i was them i would do it for a few thousand. I mean its money right?! haha well im gonna try and find out and i will keep ya all informed.

Wow

That would be an awsome party!

Expensive....YES!

Can I come?

Lol

=]

I LOVE YOUR SIG.

Anyway...

that'd be an AWESOME birthday right? Instead of them focusing on the crowd they'd be mostly focused on you! That'd be sweet.Heyy any chance you could fly me over to minneapolis? *bats eyelashes* :)

Well i think they would have to drive just because of the equitment and stuff. And yes you all would be on the guest list and vip! haha...but it would be in January so i dont know if they would be on tour then or not. That would be cool if they werent so then they could make some money and would be more willing to do they show. I dont know how much they get paid right now but if i was them i would do it for a few thousand. I mean its money right?! haha well im gonna try and find out and i will keep ya all informed.

yes keep us informed.

um well i've been to 2 super sweet sixteen parties. the one that jackie threw w/ unwritten law cost $10,000. so i guess if you have the money, do it.

i think it would cost a lot of money, but maybe not $10,000. it would be up there though, probably only off by a few hundred, a thoursand at the most. that would be an awesome party. i wanted to do that for mine in october, but my mom said i didn't have enough people to invite to have a party worth that much. :(

Last fall it cost $25,000 to get AAR to play anywhere you wanted. Now I'm sure it's a lot more, considering they've become widely popular YAY! So I'm guessing at least $10,000 for Paramore, and that's if it's at a convenient time. It could cost more if you have to fly them out there and whatnot.

^^ it may, but doesn't the label also have something to do with it? AAR is on a major label, so it may have cost more because of that. i don't know for sure though, so i am probably totally wrong about that

AAR is more because they're a wayyy bigger band. the label doesn't have much to do with it. i would assume that to do this you would email their management first...but only if it's a serious request ie you can afford it & would actually bring them if they say yes. then you'd probably deal with their booking agent from there.

haha my mom emailed FOB's managment asking for a price and they never emailed back

i'm pretty sure they don't play parties so that's probably why. & even if they did they probably ignore all the requests for them bc out of the billions of people that ask only like two could probably afford it.