BOYFRIENDS/ GIRLFRIENDS/ CRUSHES

Domenica

okay so theres this life guard at a local pool. shes super cute and seems to be good hearted, but i dont know anything about her. how would i go about it to get to know her and stuff. and we both work for the city, parks and recreation. i dont want to be random. by approching her out of the blue.

any suggestions?

I have many bitter experiences to share...

But I'm in a relatively good mood today so I'll share a not so bitter one;

Anyway back in High School, there was a girl I liked. We got along quite well as friends, but she got along better with the others in the group. Also it didn't help matters that I was a bit of an awkward nerd.

Anyway I saw her again a couple of weeks ago to celebrate a mutual friends birthday, I know she had a boyfriend now (who wasn't present) and was very happy, but I thought I may as well try and work some charm just to make me feel better about myself and see if I had advanced from an awkward nerd to a sauve nerd :P

Anyway it was working quite well, I was pretty much on form and making people laugh and stuff... then all of a sudden out of the blue of she asks me, in front of everyone.....

"Are you gay????"

I was like... "eh???"

All my mates started laughing, and she became quite embarassed at her sudden outburst "so I take that reaction as a no then I take it?"

I just found it quite funny... although I'm slightly worried about what made her think that, I decided not to press the issue though.

okay so theres this life guard at a local pool. shes super cute and seems to be good hearted' date=' but i dont know anything about her. how would i go about it to get to know her and stuff. and we both work for the city, parks and recreation. i dont want to be random. by approching her out of the blue.

any suggestions?[/quote']

Drown... and then she'll approach you. ;-)

In all seriousness though what kinda work do you do for the city so I get a clearer idea.

Otherwise the good old "hello" and try to hold a conversation is the only way I can advise.

ok so we got there early and come to find out she works 4-830 weekdays lol.. so as she was getting there and doing her thing we were about to leave.. not a big deal tho.. she talked to me and told me her schedule and told me go around 2 tomorrow and shed go a little early and hang out with me for a bit.. also i confirmed she is 3 yrs older than me and ummm more than likely likes me a little hehe..

okay so my cousins decided to come with me to hollywood video, 2 are my age (a few years younger) but basically my age. the youngest cousin is 6.

whenever i walk into hollywood video, i always start on the left side and start in alphabetical order to look for new movies. it's a weird thing, but i've been doing it since forever. but this time, i saw nolan was stocking videos in the beginning of the alphabet, so i run my ass to like letter Z. my cousins were all like DID YOU SEE HIM OR SOMETHING?!

then my cousins start talking and yapping "WHY DID YOU GET DRESSED UP FOR HOLLYWOOD VIDEO?" i was like OMG NO YOU DIDNT! then my little cousin comes up to me and holds my hand and yells "I LOVE YOU MOMMY!" i was like OMG.

so then i go up to pay for the movie and nolan goes, so what's your number and all i could do is uh stare. like i've never been nervous before in my life. it seriously took me like 2 minutes to get a grip and in the meantime my 2 cousins are laughing their asses off, and my youngest cousin is saying MOMMY MOMMY!! ahhhhhh!

so then i get over that hump, and time comes for me to sign the receipt thing that you have to sign everytime you rent movies. he hands me the pen, and i start to sign and my hands shake and it drops. THE PEN DROPS! omg i've never acted like this in front of any guy ever.

ahhhhh!

omg lol that's soo funny :P

but that would suck

wow okay...so in like grade 8 (last year) i got this HUGE crush on this guy in my grade and i saw him hanging out with my older brother once so i asked my brother who that guy was and he told me his name was dwight and i told my brother i thought that dwight was hot

the next day my brother told me that he told dwight that i liked him and i cried for like a long time becaus ei knew i would see him at school and he would like look at me wierd

i basically spent the whole school year with him knowing i liked him and it was so ambarresing

and then at the beginging of grade 9 he asked me out and we dated for...1 WEEK. then "broke up" i didn't really like him anymore though so there were no hard feelings and now we're somewhat friends.

but now...there's these 2 guys in grade 11 (starting this year and im in grade 10 now) and they are both sooo hot. and they're both rocker dude (ones in a band the other obsessed with slipknot and has black hair)

the guy who is in a band, his name is sam (if you go to http://www.nexopia.com and search samykinz you will find him :) ) i basically stalked him and found out where he works and what times and stuff but i've never talked to him (well...once, he said hi because someone introduced us)

i used to think he looks like quinn allman from the used and he plays guitar which is like "YAY"

the other guy....he's hard to stalk but i found out where his locker is ;)

anyway...that's basically all that has gone on in my love life...ABSOLUTLY NOTHING.

sorry for boring you.

okay so my cousins decided to come with me to hollywood video' date=' 2 are my age (a few years younger) but basically my age. the youngest cousin is 6.

whenever i walk into hollywood video, i always start on the left side and start in alphabetical order to look for new movies. it's a weird thing, but i've been doing it since forever. but this time, i saw nolan was stocking videos in the beginning of the alphabet, so i run my ass to like letter Z. my cousins were all like DID YOU SEE HIM OR SOMETHING?!

then my cousins start talking and yapping "WHY DID YOU GET DRESSED UP FOR HOLLYWOOD VIDEO?" i was like OMG NO YOU DIDNT! then my little cousin comes up to me and holds my hand and yells "I LOVE YOU MOMMY!" i was like OMG.

so then i go up to pay for the movie and nolan goes, so what's your number and all i could do is uh stare. like i've never been nervous before in my life. it seriously took me like 2 minutes to get a grip and in the meantime my 2 cousins are laughing their asses off, and my youngest cousin is saying MOMMY MOMMY!! ahhhhhh!

so then i get over that hump, and time comes for me to sign the receipt thing that you have to sign everytime you rent movies. he hands me the pen, and i start to sign and my hands shake and it drops. THE PEN DROPS! omg i've never acted like this in front of any guy ever.

ahhhhh![/quote']

awww Nikki <3 i have to say i did laugh @ your story though, god that must have been embarassing "MOMMY MOMMY!" hahahahahahaha :lol:

okay so my cousins decided to come with me to hollywood video' date=' 2 are my age (a few years younger) but basically my age. the youngest cousin is 6.

ahhhhh![/quote']

HAHAAHHAHAHAH ommggggggg...

ahhhhh![/quote']

wow

i feel for you

i don't think i would ever be able to face him again...

ok so the lifeguard now has my number.. she said she wanted to hang out sometime and im like well does that mean u want my number lol.. so i gave it to her.. now however she knows im not from oklahoma lol.. but she didnt seem too bummed about it.. and since she couldnt go early today and hang out b4 her shift, she is tomorrow.. lol so ill get to chill with her u know while shes not working and doing shit.. sooooo lol, this could be cool.. haha..