BOYFRIENDS/ GIRLFRIENDS/ CRUSHES

Domenica

i need help.i have a someone that I care for alot. he does drugs alot. he's my age,14. i think he only knows my name. i dont have the guts to talk to him. im scared. what would you do?

Err well, im highly against drugs so my advice is to stay away from him.

Buttt if i put that aside, id say just intentionally bump into him one day...make him notice you. Or do the classic tell your friend to tell him you like him thing. Lol.

i need help.i have a someone that I care for alot. he does drugs alot. he's my age' date='14. i think he only knows my name. i dont have the guts to talk to him. im scared. what would you do?[/quote']

Err well, im highly against drugs so my advice is to stay away from him.

Buttt if i put that aside, id say just intentionally bump into him one day...make him notice you. Or do the classic tell your friend to tell him you like him thing. Lol.

I agree. In my book drugs are a bug no-no. I don't know about you but that would be a HUGE HUGE turn-off. I think it's a just plain bad idea to get involved with this kid... especially at 14.

i need help.i have a someone that I care for alot. he does drugs alot. he's my age,14. i think he only knows my name. i dont have the guts to talk to him. im scared. what would you do?
april my love, i know you personally, and i'm gonna kick your ass if you get with a druggie ya heard! but wait what kind of drugs? just marijuana? or a whole slew of bad things? because *gasp* i can tolerate marijuana. eep. but that's beside the point....

Its kinda funny how i got into this situation but thanks to this forum ive found the most amazing girl ever lol !! basically id been talking to her on msn an then last week i was in scotland so we met up and then something instantly clicked the only thing is i live like the furthest south in the UK u could get from where she lives :(. My mum wants to move back up to scotland cos shes scottish n ill have to go but the only reason i wana leave is for her but i dont want to leave my friends n i have to make a decision n i duno what to do !!!!

Anyone got any ideas or helpful suggestions ?!?!?

i need help.i have a someone that I care for alot. he does drugs alot. he's my age' date='14. i think he only knows my name. i dont have the guts to talk to him. im scared. what would you do?[/quote'']april my love, i know you personally, and i'm gonna kick your ass if you get with a druggie ya heard! but wait what kind of drugs? just marijuana? or a whole slew of bad things? because *gasp* i can tolerate marijuana. eep. but that's beside the point....

okay well it isnt just marijuana

he does coke

smokes meth -_-

he's the sweetest guy ever ahdgkajdg and yeah i know it isnt bad and i hate drugs as well but its his personality. and omg

i need help.i have a someone that I care for alot. he does drugs alot. he's my age' date='14. i think he only knows my name. i dont have the guts to talk to him. im scared. what would you do?[/quote'']april my love, i know you personally, and i'm gonna kick your ass if you get with a druggie ya heard! but wait what kind of drugs? just marijuana? or a whole slew of bad things? because *gasp* i can tolerate marijuana. eep. but that's beside the point....

he does coke

smokes meth -_-

he's the sweetest guy ever ahdgkajdg and yeah i know it isnt bad and i hate drugs as well but its his personality. and omg

um april, do NOT go for this guy. coke, met, uh at 14? they're should be basic standards for guys, and those are not allowed. lmao.

he does coke

smokes meth -_-

um april, do NOT go for this guy. coke, met, uh at 14? they're should be basic standards for guys, and those are not allowed. lmao.

i agree

he's only 14 and it's that bad

imagine what it will be like when he's 20

if he doesn't smarten up now he's doomed

Felix_jahrbuch.jpg

That's my crush, Felix.

He's 15.

I guess, my problem is similar to April's.

He smokes pot. He doesn't do it regularely or is addicted. But it sucks.

I never have the guts to talk to him, but sometimes he starts a conversation. I need to know him better. Any advice how I could do it?

• 2 years later...

Meth's bad, I'd never touch that stuff.

Coke isn't too bad, 'slong as you only do it a couple of times a year. Doing it on a regular basis is a bad idea, though.

DrugChart.gif

'Nuff said. I used to do ecstasy and MDMA, but it's impossible to find, now. Same with acid. I'd love to be able to get them again, like I used to, but all I do is green, now. Did opium a few times, that was amazing.

Anyway, back on topic, I gets t'spend the whole weekend in a hotel with my gf, leaving tomorrow. 8-)

Hell yeah.

im a masssivivivivie druggie i do like everything even reallife heroin and it lovely and i love it and i love the mornign afrtrer pill because it kills like spermys and everything andonve i even ate a toxic waste and i went on a crazzzzzzzyyyyy rampage i went into reble reble and said give me all the clothes but then they said no so i took onvce top and tried to capture it be then they made me pay for it so i wore it and went tot the park fopr anothr rampage then i swapped my new top for another toxic wate and now i think im addicted and everything also i love pendy loads :):):):):):)?):):):)P:?)P:)P:)P:)P:)P:)_P:)(PL:_)+PL{:)_{PL:_+)?)_+P{0p;0p;09p;;0p;0-p;0p;0p;0p;/0p[;'./0-o[pl;'.

ocxoxoxoxoixodfos9dfioudcpo xpoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxofoixoox

love yasssssssssssssssssssssss