Emergency video THE REAL VIDEO

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was making asumtions to why they're beat up

It's not "real"...you see them reapplying the makeup when they go outside to film the video...

Of course, you could interpret it as "real", at least internally - it may very well reflect how they feel...but that's digging a little deeper...

It's not "real"...you see them reapplying the makeup when they go outside to film the video...

Of course' date=' you could interpret it as "real", at least internally - it may very well reflect how they feel...but that's digging a little deeper...[/quote']

I know but I mean video wise not real life wise.

Of course' date=' you could interpret it as "real", at least internally - it may very well reflect how they feel...but that's digging a little deeper...[/quote']

Ahhh, so you're wondering why that happens to be the theme for the video within the video, beyond the interpretations that have already been thrown around for its larger meaning...

That's a good question...I don't know that I have a theory for that one...

Ahhh, so you're wondering why that happens to be the theme for the video within the video, beyond the interpretations that have already been thrown around for its larger meaning...

That's a good question...I don't know that I have a theory for that one...

yeah like if they were in an accident or something...they shoulda put that in the beginning

There is actually a site that still has it up and I don't know how no one has caught it yet. I'm going to try and stay away from it until they officially release...do you know how hard that is going to be!!!! I'll probably be going through withdrawls by the end of the week!!

There is actually a site that still has it up and I don't know how no one has caught it yet. I'm going to try and stay away from it until they officially release...do you know how hard that is going to be!!!! I'll probably be going through withdrawls by the end of the week!!

Yeah.. be sure not to post it though.. if you did it'd get deleted anyway.

I really like it. I think I get what they are trying to say.

They all went through these rough times (the beginning like washing the blood off and stuff) and they really didn't know what to do it about it and didn't want to talk about it (sitting around and not talking) and then this whole thing with the music happened (that director coming in) and they really started to put themselves out there and like tell their story (puting on make-up and filming the video).

I don't know... that's kinda what I got from it.

Wow theres alot thats been said. I feel late.

Anyhow.

Washing the blood off to me is somewhat showing u can wash off the battlescars but that doesnt provide relief. There are some things that will stay with your heart and soul forever which can be trauma or love.

Shane Drake coming into the video It could be interpreted as being forced into doin something against their will. Or maybe it could be a break for them, But they're too torn up to show any excitement towards it? Maybe its a test of willpower, you know amidst all the bullshit theres still hope and you're able to do what truly love and nothing else really matters.

I guess to sum it up im trying to say that the best things in life come in pairs? You're doin what you love but the people you are exposed to somehow have a conflict of interest. Good vs. Evil.

Thats my 2 cents

Ren

Whoa, I saw it finally! The video is okay. Honestly, I was not very waiting for something excellent like 100%, it's normal. :) So... the decoration is amazing, clothes too. Members do their stuff in stage like themselves. Good point! (Jeremy swings his bass :)) Mmm... I like it. ;-)

Ahh I thought itd be deleted.

Hopefully it wont be too long til its OFFICIALLY released. The youtube one wasnt the best quality either (i dont think) so even tho its been leaked' date=' im still looking forward to its official release

=']]

No, the Youtube one was DEFINITELY not the best quality. It looked pretty terrible. Very, very grainy and pixelated...