Emergency video THE REAL VIDEO

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Exactly, the chrystal clear Pressure vid is soooo much easier on the eyes than the pixilated youtube version

Haha

But yeeeah, youtube still awsome, especially awsome for people who want to leak previously unreleased paramore videos onto the internet...

Hehe

Gotta love it tho, you can find some craaazy stuff on there =P

The one on youtube isn't too shabby. But the voice over in some parts is way off. But I feel bad it leaked :cry: cause they were so dedicated to keeping it hush hush

Yeah the voice over is off in parts..

I feel bad too.. do you think the band will find out it got leaked?

I think they already know.

And whoever put that new one up on YouTube with their own dubbed in audio...that's just wrong. That should be reported and taken down immediately.

After carefully examining the video I think that I have come up with an interesting perspective...

It appears that the band is being forced to perform and put on a show for the "music industry" because it is set up like a video shoot, and with the director and everyone being there.

But to me it is like their injuries represent the emotional pain that they have been through having left home to record music and tour constantly for so long... which is why it shows them being made up to look like that, because they aren't real scars but its just how they feel. It also shows this in their mood where they all seem so tired and worn out in the beginning. Its as if they have been through some sort of exhausting struggle (which they have).

but even with all they've been through, when it's time and people are expecting a show, they go out on the stage and perform regardless of how they feel, which is why they wear the fake injuries during the performance in the video. I don't think it's just about how the music industry puts pressure on the band, but the media and their fans as well.

this might seem kind of ridiculous but if you watch the video from this perspective it fits really well. Especially in the beginning it shows clips of them playing and then they are like treating their wounds from that show just before they have to go out and perform again, and the whole time they just look so disgusted. :lol:

I also think there is an underlying meaning to everything being staged for the video shoot, because its probably somewhat surreal for them with how quickly they became popular and started touring... but thats just my speculation or w/e. :D

btw sorry to give away any parts of the video to those who havent seen it yet.

After carefully examining the video I think that I have come up with an interesting perspective...

It appears that the band is being forced to perform and put on a show for the "music industry" because it is set up like a video shoot' date=' and with the director and everyone being there.

But to me it is like their injuries represent the emotional pain that they have been through having left home to record music and tour constantly for so long... which is why it shows them being made up to look like that, because they aren't [i']real[/i] scars but its just how they feel. It also shows this in their mood where they all seem so tired and worn out in the beginning. Its as if they have been through some sort of exhausting struggle (which they have).

but even with all they've been through, when it's time and people are expecting a show, they go out on the stage and perform regardless of how they feel. I don't think it's just about how the music industry puts pressure on the band, but the media and their fans as well.

this might seem kind of ridiculous but if you watch the video from this perspective it fits really well. Especially in the beginning it shows clips of them playing and then they are like treating their wounds from that show just before they have to go out and perform again, and the whole time they just look so disgusted. :lol:

I also think there is an underlying meaning to everything being staged for the video shoot, because its probably somewhat surreal for them with how quickly they became popular and started touring... but thats just my speculation or w/e. :D

Good interpretation...I really like the way you're thinking about it...it gives some more definition to the injuries and why they have them that I didn't have in my thoughts on the video...

It appears that the band is being forced to perform and put on a show for the "music industry" because it is set up like a video shoot' date=' and with the director and everyone being there.

But to me it is like their injuries represent the emotional pain that they have been through having left home to record music and tour constantly for so long... which is why it shows them being made up to look like that, because they aren't [i']real[/i] scars but its just how they feel. It also shows this in their mood where they all seem so tired and worn out in the beginning. Its as if they have been through some sort of exhausting struggle (which they have).

but even with all they've been through, when it's time and people are expecting a show, they go out on the stage and perform regardless of how they feel, which is why they wear the fake injuries during the performance in the video. I don't think it's just about how the music industry puts pressure on the band, but the media and their fans as well.

ahhh, makes sense it does !

^^.. uhmm... paramore doesnt want you spreading about the video, it wasnt supposed to be out yet.
im pretty sure they wont care....

i mean i did buy their CD and tickets to thier show.. so seeing a video about 2 weeks before it comes out isnt bad...

try being my chemical romance and having your video being leaked a month before it comes out

im sure paramore wont mind