Emergency video THE REAL VIDEO

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think we should still respect the band and not intentionally spread it or leak it until it's officially released' date=' meaning we see it on paramore.net or on Fuse or somewhere like that...

Yeah, it's out there, but that doesn't mean we should perpetuate the spread of it.[/quote']

i totaly agree. im sorry i took that off.

iTunes is slow...Ill have it by then

how else will I be able to get it? And besides' date=' 'Emergency' will come out sooner I'm sure then 'Pressure' did on itunes.[/quote']

im sure with all these obsessive people on this site we'll have it WAAAAY before itunes does.

or when you download it, make sure it's in quicktime format. a lot of the times if it's not it can do it for you

but when I did the last thing you said it worked but there was no sound...

that was a while ago

or when you download it, make sure it's in quicktime format. a lot of the times if it's not it can do it for you

for some reason, when i use itunes to try and change the format of a video so i can put it on my ipod, it always takes forever. so i found this program that converts whatever video you have into quicktime format so it can go to your ipod. its pretty easy

http://www.videora.com/en-us/Converter/iPod/

or when you download it' date=' make sure it's in quicktime format. a lot of the times if it's not it can do it for you[/quote']

for some reason, when i use itunes to try and change the format of a video so i can put it on my ipod, it always takes forever. so i found this program that converts whatever video you have into quicktime format so it can go to your ipod. its pretty easy

http://www.videora.com/en-us/Converter/iPod/

Yeah, that program does work way better. I've had trouble with iTunes dropping out the sound when I convert videos with it too...don't know why it does that...

But no converting the Emergency video until it's released! Wait for the good quality version :)

ok it kinda irritates me how everything is in slow motion and i don't mean to bash this video but i think it's not that great. they were saying how different and interesting it would be. all i see is them sitting in chairs. if this is what their tour is based around then really don't know what to expect. maybe i need to watch it more to enjoy it. i have the video. i don't know if it's ok to post yet.

I just saw it on youtube.com and I have to agree. I mean, they're dress real nice. But it's typical stuff. I was hoping it'd be different I guess. Something like Interpol's "Evil" video-- something more abstract and artsy. Overall it's a nice video, but it's incredibly generic.

ok it kinda irritates me how everything is in slow motion and i don't mean to bash this video but i think it's not that great. they were saying how different and interesting it would be. all i see is them sitting in chairs. if this is what their tour is based around then really don't know what to expect. maybe i need to watch it more to enjoy it. i have the video. i don't know if it's ok to post yet.

I just saw it on youtube.com and I have to agree. I mean' date=' they're dress real nice. But it's typical stuff. I was hoping it'd be different I guess. Something like Interpol's "Evil" video-- something more abstract and artsy. Overall it's a nice video, but it's incredibly generic.[/quote']

the interpol evil video is greeeeeeat =D=D

but yeah, em, paramore. i still hafta say i loved the video.