Emergency video THE REAL VIDEO

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sooo i rose just saw the video.

lol

andddd. thought it was ok,not all greatt and theatrical or awesome as they suggested it would be.

i can see MANY similarities to pressure, maybe cause it was shot by the same directorrrrr. the band playing montage i think they could have done without, and the way hayley is shot is like the same way in pressure.

buttttt thats just my opinion.

none the less i did like the video.

&& this is not the actuall vid they will be releasing,soo maybe the offical one will be better?

rose.

sooo i rose just saw the video.

lol

andddd. thought it was ok' date='not all greatt and theatrical or awesome as they suggested it would be.

i can see MANY similarities to pressure, maybe cause it was shot by the same directorrrrr. the band playing montage i think they could have done without, and the way hayley is shot is like the same way in pressure.

buttttt thats just my opinion.

none the less i did like the video.

&& this is not the actuall vid they will be releasing,soo maybe the offical one will be better?

rose.[/quote']

I think the band playing montage is one of the most important things in a music video. Its my opinion. I just reckon is makes it better. There are exceptions of course. Its just weird to me to have a music video where the guys are in it but they aint what they doin best ya know?

Lol i mean blink was playing in the whats my age again (oh wheres my asian friend?) video they had a craay side story to it.

My 2 cents lol

Ren

I think we should still respect the band and not intentionally spread it or leak it until it's officially released, meaning we see it on paramore.net or on Fuse or somewhere like that...

Yeah, it's out there, but that doesn't mean we should perpetuate the spread of it.