Emergency video THE REAL VIDEO

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well guys, yes, for those of you that dont live in the UK, scuzz is a music channel on digital TV. like MTV etc. when a video is on these channels its officially released. i was so surprised to see it. i never ever seen pressure on TV in the UK, but hey, i wasnt complaining

is kerrang only sold in the UK?

i tried looking for it at barnes and nobles the other day' date=' but all they had was like AP and stuff..[/quote']

They have it at Barnes and Noble at least the one i go to,

and they also have it at Borders its only like $ 8.

kerrang really? i have to look next time

is kerrang only sold in the UK?

i tried looking for it at barnes and nobles the other day' date=' but all they had was like AP and stuff..[/quote']

They have it at Barnes and Noble at least the one i go to,

and they also have it at Borders its only like $ 8.

kerrang really? i have to look next time

hmm, ill have to check borders when i go there. from what i hear, its an awesome magazine

this was on the offical warped tour site. it says they added a new paramore video in rotation on warped wednesdays ...

Warped Wednesday's On Fuse

News

Tue July 25 @ 12:23 PM

Check out Fuse's original documentary series: Warped Inside Out every Wednesday at 9pm. Each episode features candid behind the scenes footage featuring the bands and crew of this year's tour. Click here to see the entire schedule.

It's part of Warped Wednesdays on Fuse. Tune in all summer long to catch your favorite Warped artists; including The Academy Is...,Underoath, Saves The Day, Thursday and Joan Jett. Plus we've just added new videos from Paramore and Gym Class Heroes into rotation. For more information check out http://www.fuse.tv/warped