PRESSURE SIMS 2 VERSION (AUDIO)

chrisseh11

I know a lot of you wanted this on the everything topic, so here ya go.. enjoy

(for those who dont know what it is, its pressure, on sims 2, but hayley is signing in sims language)

successfully ripped into a mp3 file so you can listen to it on your ipod :), ENJOYYY!! :) veryy funiii :lol:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=5TCGFFHL

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=E7D12165448BF034

I love it! LMFAO

My sister is like 'Are you sure it's from The Sims? It doesn't sound like sim language. It sounds like someone just jumbled up the words. Is the person who posted it a trusted member?' and I'm like what 'Wtf is your problem? Of course it is. Why you so negative?' :roll: Sorry for the off-topicness but she just gave me a really bitchy look so I'm angry at her hahaha

I love it! LMFAO

My sister is like 'Are you sure it's from The Sims? It doesn't sound like sim language. It sounds like someone just jumbled up the words. Is the person who posted it a trusted member?' and I'm like what 'Wtf is your problem? Of course it is. Why you so negative?' :roll: Sorry for the off-topicness but she just gave me a really bitchy look so I'm angry at her hahaha

Lol haha! i have a sister 2 shes so annoying, all she does is scream when she goes into one of her fits.

• 5 months later...