Official Paramore YouTube video channel!

thebrowncoat

i know thats what im worried about. by the time she gets to CA her voice is always sooo worn out that they make their set shorter.

Yeah...when I saw the first Warped show this year in MD, I was shocked by how good she sounded...the last time I had seen them was in DC on the Take Action tour and she was sick....so when I heard her at Warped, I was like "wow...THAT'S the Hayley I remember :)"

Just another reason I wish I was going to the Chicago show...they're going to be so excited...and sound SO good....

Ahhh well...I'll just have to wait 2 weeks after that for my Paramore fix...

And now that we're WAAAAAAAY off topic.... :)

I don't know if it's all Hayley talking - it sounds like she starts to say something and then the crowd is yelling for them to play Brighter or something...

yeah man that was in glasgow.

hayley held the mic out and everyone was like asking for them to play brighter, then one girl was like PLEASE PLAY BRIGHTER. YOU'RE FUCKIN STUNNIN. lol, she was well steamin.

I don't know if it's all Hayley talking - it sounds like she starts to say something and then the crowd is yelling for them to play Brighter or something...

yeah man that was in glasgow.

hayley held the mic out and everyone was like asking for them to play brighter' date=' then one girl was like PLEASE PLAY BRIGHTER. YOU'RE FUCKIN STUNNIN. lol, she was well steamin.[/quote']

Wait...the girl was "well steamin" or Hayley? I'm confused :)