Emergency is finally out!!!!

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man is this a crap video.

Well, that's an intelligent comment. If you're going to say things like that, you can at least back them up with your evidence for why you think that.

Personally, I completely disagree with you (I've already posted my thoughts on the video in another thread), but then I guess everyone's entitled to their own opinion.

My thoughts are about halfway down the page here: http://paramorefans.com/boards/viewtopic.php?t=2400&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=40

Theres nothing going on in the video. Its just another video of a band playing to the camera. And having the video set within a video set didn't do much for me. Also, the whole dark and broody thing has been done to many times. And whats with the roses?? Clíched to the max, like.

fueled by ramen posted the video in their profile on a certain website. i'll mention it if it's okay though. i wasn't sure because Brent had talked about not doing anything till they put it on their website.

The video has been officially released - I got an email this morning from Paramore promoting the tour and a link to the official video on YouTube was attached to there as well...so it's out.