real?

supernero

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So what does it mean? They read the boards? or people just message them all the time about it?

Or is it a mystery O_o!!!

iam not sure what you mean are you talking becuase she mentioned PF?

They do read the boards' date=' i dont think they do it like every night but they do. I mean PF has interviewed them, and they pretty much know abt PF from the very start.[/quote']

Yeah i knew they checked out the boards atleast everyonce in a while. Thats what i was saying though, did people just message them about her myspace or did she read that topic? So she probably had both. I just thought this thread would be overlooked...cause i hadn't seen it until recently :D

So what does it mean? They read the boards? or people just message them all the time about it?

Or is it a mystery O_o!!!

iam not sure what you mean are you talking becuase she mentioned PF?

They do read the boards' date=' i dont think they do it like every night but they do. I mean PF has interviewed them, and they pretty much know abt PF from the very start.[/quote']

Yeah i knew they checked out the boards atleast everyonce in a while. Thats what i was saying though, did people just message them about her myspace or did she read that topic? So she probably had both. I just thought this thread would be overlooked...cause i hadn't seen it until recently :D

And while we're on the subject of fake things...check out this item for sale on eBay...that certainly doesn't look like Hayley's signature to me.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330016264313&ssPageName=ADME:B:SS:US:1

just went to my signed shirt and it doesnt look like it lol

Nope looks nothing like hers. Hers is more close together. But hey i love the pic :D

And while we're on the subject of fake things...check out this item for sale on eBay...that certainly doesn't look like Hayley's signature to me.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330016264313&ssPageName=ADME:B:SS:US:1

just went to my signed shirt and it doesnt look like it lol

Nope looks nothing like hers. Hers is more close together. But hey i love the pic :D

And she always includes the exclamation mark at the end...

I think I'll report this to eBay as an obvious forgery.