The Paramore's. Official Paramore reality show.

Renith182

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha oh man, im so stoked.. this is looking mad good.. its gonna be so thick i may have to do 2 haha.. can u say 90 pages haha

Jesus Christ u shitting me? Thats AWESOME. I cant Wait to see the pics. And yes 3 days countdown to the season 1 re run marathon and then the Season 2 Premiere. Its gonna be amazing. They'ye gonna have their own threads so watch out!

Ren

Jesus Christ u shitting me? Thats AWESOME. I cant Wait to see the pics. And yes 3 days countdown to the season 1 re run marathon and then the Season 2 Premiere. Its gonna be amazing. They'ye gonna have their own threads so watch out!

Ren

Omg good idea. Season 1 marathon so kids who haven't read season 1 will be all caught up before the premiere of Season 2. Sweet peas.

^ good to hear suzie

one more note.. this may be a lengthy haha.. i have now read thru the season 4 times.. and well, i am insanely honored to be even partially a part of this.. the finale is absolutely insane.. it gives me chills u guys.. i hate to give shit away so i wont.. but it aint ur average ren and jarrod stuff..

i guess what im saying here is, well when this is posted thursday please go thru it and read it all.. it is truly masterful work.. i know we're kids just trying to do something fun and thoughtful, but this has become much more.. and reading what ren came up with you will see that as well.. this isnt just for paramore anymore, its for all of you, the fans.. its interesting, funny and well even a little sad.. i really love reading this.. it is hands down 100 times better than season one.. i mean dont get me wrong season one was great, but this is flawless.. so please read it and give us ur thoughts.. we appreciate urs just as much as Paramore's.. cuz well we know you, you are all our good friends and we appreciate all of you..

i am giving full writing credit to ren, but as for its entirity this is from paramore fan's.. cuz without you all we wouldnt have this.. i am positive you will all love it as i did.. its going to be an extreme honor to give them this, i just hope it runs smooth as silk.. i just really wish ren could be there with me to hand it to them.. but i promise to get a video of the moment.. i hope i dont mess this up, cuz ill feel pretty bad about it.. truly.. i am now about to print out the 34 pages in its entirity and add it to the 23 page season one.. also i will add in character bios and pics monday after i recieve all of it sunday night.. again thanks to everyone who has helped with this.. i cant stress that enough.. but most importantly thank you ren for letting me be such a huge part of this.. i will thank you forever for this oppurtunity.. you're a true friend..

ok so enough of that shit haha.. look for the release of "The Paramore's - Season 2" Thursday September 28th at 8 PM eastern time.. lol like that ren haha.. you think you can handle that haha..

Jarrod

Jarrod & Ren,

To be honest with you guys made me cry, well shed a tear atleast. I mean you guys are soo awesome that I was soo happy to be part of this. And it's soo cool how we got to talk to eachother and be good friends. I'm so happy to be part of this. And I guarantee that Paramore wont let you down because look at all the effort you guys have done. It's insanely HUGE. To be honest, and REALLY HONEST, it's been an honor to know you guys, and be part of this. And yet I cant stop saying this. Good luck to the both you! Jarrod have fun at the show, don't be nervous Paramore is ohana. lol. You guys are just insanely awesome, and I meant AWESOME. Love ya guys!

P.S. Jarrod, wanna get me a bunch of stickers at the show?! lol. I can't go to the show tomorrow here in NJ, school =(. You don't have to I was jk.

-Lai.

^ awwwww wow that means alot.. me and ren are alright.. we like to make people smile is all.. hopefully we do a good job at that.. but ummm stickers, haha yea i will grab a few and send em to ya.. i mean as long as i remember.. holy shit ill be so nervous to give them the thing i may not think of it.. but if i do i will for sure..

ok u guys its 2 am i cant sleep at all.. i am in nervous wreck and i still have like 40 hours to go till i give this to them.. i was just lying in bed and i realized i have no clue what i am going to say.. like seriously, i have given tons of business presentations in front of hundreds of ppl, but yea.. when it comes to talking to paramore, people i completely admire and look up to, i am so damn nervous.. i know ive met them before and talked to them before, but yea i was shaking the entire time and stumbling over words.. now that i actually have something to say and give them, im worried as hell ill mess it up haha.. help u guys.. i need encouragement for once in my life haha.. i just dont wanna mess up haha.. this is super important..

dont be so nervous, i mean you probably cant help it. just dont think about it so much, if you over think it and try to memorize what you wanna say, thats when your gunna mess it up and stumble over your words. just go in without thinking about it and when you get the chance to give it to them itll just come to you and yeah. aw its gunna be so great and theyre gunna be so happy. i cant wait for them to get it and read it and everything, this is the greatest thing. =] take a picture of them with it! lol