The Paramore's. Official Paramore reality show.

Renith182

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL - you know I'm just kidding with you...I'll make sure my message includes the line "Ren is the f*****g most bad*** mother****** on the mother******* PF.com message boards." :)

HAHAHAH. MAn i love you Brent. You really are a true Jedi. U could convince me to jump off the empire state building without a parachute and a nickel in my pocket.

Lol if u REALLY wanna do that i wouldnt mind either. THough i think Paramore know ur a parent of two children and have a wife at home and language like that would be used like a guy... well like me!

Ren

this is definitely a bad time for me to have no internet.. im gonna strangle the internet guy when he does eventually come thats a promise..

Haha dont worry man. Just try get his ass over there and fix the stuff. Lol whats with the world and no punctuality? Ive been coming up with a shitload of stuff for this season. I aint gonna hype it like Tom DeLOnge did with AVA, but i guess just send me some of your ideas. that includes you jarrod.

Ren

I was able to sit down and read all of it (just don't remember when and then when i did read it i forgot to post what i thought about it lol.), and i have to say I LOVE IT!! you guys did an awesome job! And i think that would be so funny if you guess did video tape it.

Lol, i love your siggy, kinda random but hey. Those stories are good too lol

im so sorry! ill do this now.

REN. did you want it like...just the info or did you want me to make a page up??

im so sorry ive had so much going on with school!

Yeah like just do it like how Lai and Emily did it. Its nothing spectacular. And i gotta fit 3 people per page aswell so like just send in the info. Jarrod will do the rest. Thanks again and dont worry. Before the 23rd of this month. But if u do it earlier it will be better for both sides.

Ren

^ maybe if u could see past all that hair lmao!!

haha its a show ren is writing and i am helping him with when i have time.. then when its all done im gonna put it all together as i did with the first season.. this is now the second season.. im gonna give it to the band on the 28th when i see them play in rhode island.. but yea thats about it.. only its about 60-70 pages in all haha..

4g85pjl.jpg

Name: Hayley. All the extra special people are blessed with the name =P!

PF.com Name: d0nt_st0p

Random Fact: I don't actually have red eyes. Oh, & I'm allergic to Penicillin. It's a wee bit crap.

Message from me to you:

Howdy, don't really have much to say that hasn't been said already. Just love you guys and all that. Seen you for the first time on April 26th in Glasgow and it was actually the best gig I've ever been to, beating big Avril Lavigne who is my herooo, haha & Static-X. Going to see you again in 25 days ;) - 9th of October and I actually can't wait. I have been looking forward to it since the last time I saw you. I'm gonna go to Glasgow, Birmingham, London and Manchester. It will cost a bomb and I hafta take time off college, but that's how amazing you all are.

Anyway, hope you enjoy Ren & Jarrods stories. They rule. See yeez soon :) x

Name: Jackie

PF.com Name: neversummergirl

Random Fact: I first heard Paramore November of 2005 and I’ve seen you guys five times since then =)

Message from me to you:

Well, I gave a letter I wrote to Hayley at the 8/13 School of Rock show and that basically said everything. I have so SO much respect for every one of you guys because you are not only super talented, but you are amazing people as well. I am so stoked for the new album! Also, come to Burlington, VT when you get the chance. I already have a small army of people up here that I have forced to listen to AWKIF and they all like it! Hope to see you all soon and I hope you like the Paramores! Ren and Jarrod worked hard on it =)

09144509d8f3096a4.jpg

There ya go ^

name: Ping

location: brunei darussalam, a small country somewhere in south east asia

paramorefans.com nickname: Pingako

random fact: i knew of Paramore early this year and i fell in love with them as soon as i heard Hayley's voice and the music on "My Heart" and i still dont have their CD.. not sold here.. sigh. i WILL have it

message from me to you: COME TO BRUNEI!! or a nearby country like S'pore or Malaysia!! i wanna see you guys live!! and meet you!!! and hopefully you all like what Ren and Jarrod have been doing with their immense amount of spare time. haha (kidding, Ren n Jarrod).

ps. im NOT like who i am in the show. haha there MAY be SOME similarities, but just miniscule.... and i do not like air humidifiers. haha

edit: oh pics, ill post some other time.. photobucket is being a bitch and im using the school's pc.. aites laterrsss...