The Paramore's. Official Paramore reality show.

Renith182

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok for those who dont know me and ren came up with ideas about how it would be cool to write a show themed around the band and some of the fans that me and ren have gotten to know pretty well on here.. we also like to add in random members every now and then to certain episodes.. the first season was 11 episodes and basically it was a spoof on all the pf'ers including myself and ren.. we actually made ourselves look the dumbest haha.. but anyways, we figured if we put it all together in a book type thing and gave it to the band they would really appreciate it.. unfortunaetely the show got postponed in rhode island and i will now have to wait to give them season one until the end of sept.. in the meantime ren came to me with plans for season 2 and i gave him some clever ideas and we are now in the much slower process of doing season two.. however this one we do have much more time to complete so it will take longer.. that also means it may be better haha.. the ideas are flowing nicely however the writing part isnt going so fast.. i am about to move back up to school and ren is about to start as well.. so the process could take the entire time to complete..

however, due to previous occurences we will keep this between us until i have given the final material to the band.. sorry for that letdown, but it had to be said, me and ren both agreed on this.. not that there is a trust issue cuz there isnt.. but there are random jerks that join message boards and can take any material they wish as we have seen numerous times on this very board.. im sure all of u will understand.. we promise not to be too crude or mean lol but remember its all in good fun and its to give the band a little laugh while out on the road.. if any of u have any clever ideas, please feel free to pm either me or ren.. we will definitely take it into account.. and as we thanked all of u in the first season "headline" and stated that all of u helped in ur own way, we will again thank u for this process.. for all of u keeping dates here, the rhode island show is september 28th so the season will be posted either that night or the day after.. still havent talked that over with ren..

remember any ideas u think would stand out let us know.. this is for paramore.. we need to make season two even better than the first..

= )

Alright Guys.

I might need your help with this Season. So if you have any ideas whatsoever, dont hesitate to PM Me or my good man Jarrod.

IF you wanna be added to the cast. Add me or jarrod on MSN or AIM. And talk to us. If your're nice. We might just add ya. For sure. I cant guarantee everyone will get in but i will try my best in the retard department in my head to get you in there.

Take care fellas.

Ren

Alright Guys heres an announcement.

Jarrod and i decided that we wanted to do an extended cast list. Its gonna be more detailed and somewhat similar to the Bday pages, except without the Bday. Here's what we got in mind.

1) A photo of yourself. Preferably a good one. Even better if its with Paramore :)

2) Just a short Bio of yourself. Your name, your Paramorefans nickname, Age, and One Random fact about yourself

3) Then write a short message to Paramore. We can kill two birds with half a stone here. Just to remind them that their fans are looking back at them from the paper.

Just post it here or PM ir to Jarrod or i.

Heres the Hit list:

Kristina- Done! Thanks

Suzie

GLorya- DONE! THANKS!

Nate- DONE! Thanks!

Brent DONE! Thanks

Alyssa (TN) DONE! Thanks

Alyssa (Canada) DONE THANKS!

Kerrie- DONE! Thanks!

Drew- DONE! THANKS!

Scottish Hayley (Dont stop baby) DONE! Thanks!

Ping- DOne! Thanks!

Jackie- DONE! THANKS!

Aaron- DONE! Thanks

Misty- DONE! Thanks

Diego DONE! THANKS!

Kathleen- DONE! Thanks!

Emily- DONE! Thanks

Ashley (The creator of it all) DONE! THANKS!

Kayla (TN) Done! THANKS!

Lai- Done! Thanks!

Anna- Done! THanks!

Kim-DONE THANKS!

Anton- DONE! THANKS!

Aight thats the list so far. If u know ur in it and i missed u out then tell me. If i add anyone ill tell u beforehand.

This is gonna be bloody well awesome. I hope you guys can help me Out

Oh and the deadline is before the 23rd for this. Jarrod needs to go back and print it all out so.

Take care Fellas

Ren and Jarrod (Im doin this on his behalf, his cable guy is an ass)

Can my short message to Paramore be telling them that I had nothing to do with the creation of this story or the way my character is portrayed in it? :) :) :)

Haha sure man. whatever floats ur boat. But write something nice eh aswell eh? lol. Its all fictional. I think anyone would need to be smoking crack to believe a word im saying.

Ren

Haha sure man. whatever floats ur boat. But write something nice eh aswell eh? lol. Its all fictional. I think anyone would need to be smoking crack to believe a word im saying.

Ren

LOL - you know I'm just kidding with you...I'll make sure my message includes the line "Ren is the f*****g most bad*** mother****** on the mother******* PF.com message boards." :)

This is mine as like an example for anyone who needs it:

06-07-06_1658colour.jpg

^ Me!

Name: Emily

PF.com Name: HarlequinGerhl

Random Fact: I was at Give It A Name London and waited for you (Paramore) for three hours! But it was cool as I made friends with the bouncer =]]

Message from me too you:

Hey! I really hope you enjoy these soaps - their really awsome and Ren has put in so much time and effort into them! I love em!

Will be seeing you soooon in the UK - can't wait! Its gonna be amazing and I hope I get to meet you as I have some little gifts myself to give =]]

A loyal Parafan!

Emily x

That kind of thing =]

pfrs001rl5.jpg

Name: Lai/Allyza

PF.com Name: xlaiamore

Myspace: http://www.myspace.com/lai2x (add me if you want.)

Random Fact: I said YOU'RE AWESOME! to Hayley at the 13th show at the School Of Rock (headlining tour) in NJ and she responded back! I got proof, on youtube =). Here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oxlNjN2TX4A . LOL Thanks to Christina.

Message from me too you:

PARAMORE IS AWESOME! Now that, was a true statement. Sorry if I can't make it to the 27th show, when you guys come back in NJ. Oh and by the way, do you know how many times I've listened to your album?! A lot, I mean like a lot a lot. Oh yeah, and another thing! Hope you liked the stuff I gave which you recieved from Rachel (yes, the Israel one)! The orange squish mabob, the sour patches!, and the two blue teddybears for Josh and Hunter birthday! Hayley, thanks for signing my CD for me when I wasn't around to be with you guys and gals lol. Well I hope you guys are doing great wherever you are! Take care to all of you and your familes! See you soon! God Bless! Orig. ParamoreFan fo'lyfe! Ren & Jarrod are my heroes, for letting me do this. aha. You guys are my heroes too!

- Lai.