The Paramore's. Official Paramore reality show.

Renith182

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK AND HERE ARE THE LONG AWAITED PICS OF "THE PARAMORE'S"

HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS SHIT.. I KNOW IT TOOK A HELL OF A LONG TIME HAHA..

LOOK HOW THICK IT IS?!?!

randomset1011.jpg

THE BACK OF REN'S MESSAGE AND THE TITLE PAGE TO SEASON ONE

randomset1012.jpg

THE GLARE IS A BIT MUCH, BUT YEA THIS IS THE LAYOUT FOR SEASON TWO

randomset1013.jpg

GLARE DAMNIT, OH WELL CAST OF PARAMORE FANS TITLE

randomset1014.jpg

REN'S MESSAGE AND PIC

randomset1015.jpg

ME AND REN'S BUDDY ANTON.. OH AND MY SOCK LOL

randomset1016.jpg

DREW AND SUZIE

randomset1017.jpg

ALYSSA AND BRENT

randomset1018.jpg

OK WELL IM SO LAZY FROM DOING THIS ALL NIGHT, I REALLY NEED SLEEP I NEED TO WAKE UP EARLY AND DRIVE FOREVER TO RHODE ISLAND.. AS IF I HAVE TO DRIVE DAMNIT HAHA.. BUT YEA I TOOK A FEW PICS OF IT JUST TO GIVE Y'ALL A TASTE OF IT..

WISH ME LUCK TOMORROW Y'ALL.. I WILL POST FRIDAY AT ABOUT 2 OR 3 AM.. SO BE READY FOR THAT HAHA.. ALL YOU WEST COASTERS STAY UP FOR ME LOL..

OMG it looks so good =] and wow it really is thick haha, so professional lol. they are gunna be really surprised about how much work you guys put into it. aw im so happy im a part of it, even though im nothing like my character LOL. but yeah it looks really good. i cant wait to see what they think of it. they really have like the best fans :] good job guys! and jarrod have fun and dont be so nervous giving it to them!

hahaha ohmigod. iv been following this thread from the sidelines, with the occasional reply at the end of each reading, as i have to read a few pages back to catch up, since i dont have the privelages i had of going on this board every few hours.. and all i gotta say to jarrod and ren are GUYS YOU ROCK THE CASBAH LIKE NO OTHER!! haha man im so excited about this. cant wait to know what their reaction's gonna be!! haha.. congratufreakinlations to you guys, and thanx. from all of us at this here forum... damn..

and i wonder what happens to me.

ps. btw ren, which pic of me did ya use mate?

and ps.s. ren dude, iv done sketchings of u, me n jarrod, cos us three are the only faces thats embedded in my memory. i was thinking of making a poster thingy with the characters of the show in it just hangin aroung with paramore and the tour van/bus. whaddaya think of the idea? just a one-shot pic of all of us.

hahaha ohmigod. iv been following this thread from the sidelines, with the occasional reply at the end of each reading, as i have to read a few pages back to catch up, since i dont have the privelages i had of going on this board every few hours.. and all i gotta say to jarrod and ren are GUYS YOU ROCK THE CASBAH LIKE NO OTHER!! haha man im so excited about this. cant wait to know what their reaction's gonna be!! haha.. congratufreakinlations to you guys, and thanx. from all of us at this here forum... damn..

and i wonder what happens to me.

ps. btw ren, which pic of me did ya use mate?

and ps.s. ren dude, iv done sketchings of u, me n jarrod, cos us three are the only faces thats embedded in my memory. i was thinking of making a poster thingy with the characters of the show in it just hangin aroung with paramore and the tour van/bus. whaddaya think of the idea? just a one-shot pic of all of us.

Hey man thanks alot. i appreciate it. I used ur Myspace pic that where u were looking into the mirror. that looks intense haha. haha man scan those sketches and put them on here dude. that would be awesome seriously. Go for it. I would be more than happy to see what u come up with

Ren

Hey man thanks alot. i appreciate it. I used ur Myspace pic that where u were looking into the mirror. that looks intense haha. haha man scan those sketches and put them on here dude. that would be awesome seriously. Go for it. I would be more than happy to see what u come up with

Ren

haha oh THAT pic. haha yea that WAS intense. u should hear the story behind my taking that pic. haha.

anyways, yea, ill scan em as soon as i get the chance. my laptop is busted remember? do u think i should colour em? i wanna, but im still unsure. and what shoes do u want me to draw u wearing? i had army boots in mind, cos u so gangsta, man. haha..

at the moment during my times of boredom i am in the process of drawing the band. maybe i should colour, as hayley's and your hair stand out. haha.

haha oh THAT pic. haha yea that WAS intense. u should hear the story behind my taking that pic. haha.

anyways, yea, ill scan em as soon as i get the chance. my laptop is busted remember? do u think i should colour em? i wanna, but im still unsure. and what shoes do u want me to draw u wearing? i had army boots in mind, cos u so gangsta, man. haha..

at the moment during my times of boredom i am in the process of drawing the band. maybe i should colour, as hayley's and your hair stand out. haha.

HAha thats awesome man. lol either Converse low tops or high tops if u want. And not military boots that aint gangster. Like some nice black or brown dress shoes that look like they cost more than a car. lol.

Ren

HAha thats awesome man. lol either Converse low tops or high tops if u want. And not military boots that aint gangster. Like some nice black or brown dress shoes that look like they cost more than a car. lol.

Ren

hahah hmm now i have an idea, after seeing your myspace pics. guess ill just draw you in all black with red tie and carrying a tommy gun and a cig between yer lips. haha. but im open to opinions. haha. how bout jarrod? in a sweat-stained wifebeater? since he lifts weights a lot. haha

and about the other members'/characters' drawings, i am yet to see all their pics which is why to all ya paramoreians (especially those in the series), add me on myspace please..

hahah hmm now i have an idea, after seeing your myspace pics. guess ill just draw you in all black with red tie and carrying a tommy gun and a cig between yer lips. haha. but im open to opinions. haha. how bout jarrod? in a sweat-stained wifebeater? since he lifts weights a lot. haha

and about the other members'/characters' drawings, i am yet to see all their pics which is why to all ya paramoreians (especially those in the series), add me on myspace please..

haha we'll figure that out later. lol just need to get the show to them fuckin eh im excited as hell

Ren

haha we'll figure that out later. lol just need to get the show to them fuckin eh im excited as hell

Ren

haha aight. they will be stoked!!! it will be the kitty's shiznit!! aite dude i gotta go home now. wanna go have a nice sleep....

keep in touch aite? and may paramore be with you. (that goes to all youse paramorians)