The Paramore's. Official Paramore reality show.

Renith182

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just wanted to let you know i have finished Season 2. Wont post it until after the 28th but its done.

And where are the last bits of the cast page i need? hehe

Ren

Wait a minute...I think at least the cast deserves to know what happens to us in Season 2 before you give it to the band...I want to know whether I've gone back to being a homeless bum living on the streets!

Wait a minute...I think at least the cast deserves to know what happens to us in Season 2 before you give it to the band...I want to know whether I've gone back to being a homeless bum living on the streets!

Hmm. Well Ill give you this. Bad stuff happens to only one person. And Brent ur still rich.

Ren

^^ something bad happens to someone??? hope it isnt me. haha.

anyways, jarrod dude, do we share the same taste in chicks or what?? hayley, elisha cuthbet AND stephanie from lazy house?? although my liking for stephanie earned me the title of pedo by my friends..... but hey. she'll grow ;p

anyways, howsabout making a comic out of this. i can draw u guys if u give me pics.. :D just an idea. it would be adapted from Ren's (and Jarrods?) writings though

^^ something bad happens to someone??? hope it isnt me. haha.

anyways, jarrod dude, do we share the same taste in chicks or what?? hayley, elisha cuthbet AND stephanie from lazy house?? although my liking for stephanie earned me the title of pedo by my friends..... but hey. she'll grow ;p

anyways, howsabout making a comic out of this. i can draw u guys if u give me pics.. :D just an idea. it would be adapted from Ren's (and Jarrods?) writings though

haha a comic. Interesting idea. But not for now. Maybe in the future. and Lol pedophile. Dude Lazy Town is whack. I dunno wtf that stuff is about. I think im the only grown up here lol. Call me the grinch

Ren

ok time to place the foot on the ground.. this weekend is the final time to get everything in.. i will be putting this shit together starting monday morning so be ready for this.. i am busy this weekend going home for a friends wedding but when i get back monday morning i will be all business.. its gonna take alot of work for me to read through the entire finished product, edit and revise it.. then also go through everyones messages to the band.. i am going to do this as neat as possible since I dont really want it looking like ass.. anyhoo, any help yall can give will be great.. for instance make sure ur message is set and ready to go.. as for u ren, ur all set man.. u wrote the shit, leave the rest for me.. go ahead and take a break bro and concentrate on ur school.. next week will be a breeze for me until thursday hits.. so i plan on having it done by wednesday night.. and then i will have ren post the season in its entirety on thursday night (the night of the rhode island show) i wont be able to post vids or pics of the meet and greet until the next day, but im sure all u pf'ers can be patient as it will be one for the ages i promise u.. haha.. monday thru wednesday is gonna be a challenge yall so any ideas or help just send me a holler.. i will on and off the boards regularly so if u dont have my IM just message me.. ren and I appreciate all the help yall.. and im sure paramore will as well..

thanks again

jarrod

norva078.jpg

NAME: kerrie

GRADE: Sophomore

MYSPACE: /fckedequilibrium

RANDOM: Dove soap user and frog boxer wear-er

TO PARAMORE: Hey you guys! I shoulda saw yall earlier but you cancelled your show at the norva in early march. Bummmer but that doesnt matter cause I saw you at the Raleigh warped thingie, and you guys signed my cd, ep and my wet arse vans shoe. Then last month I saw you guys again but it was at the Norva...WOW you guys put on a show expecially when its longer. You guys are so awesome and I love talking to you all, its just so fun to meet your favorite band and forget that you're standing in front of your idols (: Haha Hunter if you read this you'll know that me and my mom were the last ones outside in Norfolk when you realised your swim shorts were gone. Well uhh lets just say I left before you came out so Im gonna ask if you found them in the garbage or not? haha. And Hayley I thought it was cool and quite awesome you remembered me from warped tour, it seems like everyone would remember me cause I drag my mom around alot. Zac I hope I talk to you for a bit the next time I see you cause it seems like I dont and it would be cool if I finally did haha. Hmm yeah KEEP ROCKING AND STAYING THE WAY YOU ARE (: Love you Hayley Hunter Jeremy Josh and Zac (notice I put you in alphabetical order) See you in Nashville if you get this any earlier than the 30th

sunday night folks.. i need this by then.. im putting it together sunday night and monday cuz well, i have a busy week ahead of me.. and then wednesday afternoon i head home.. so get it to me and we will be A-OK!! better yet just post it.. or send it to ren.. hell put it together and then send me the rough copy which i will edit and shit.. thanks yall.. SUNDAY NIGHT!!!

^ good to hear suzie

one more note.. this may be a lengthy haha.. i have now read thru the season 4 times.. and well, i am insanely honored to be even partially a part of this.. the finale is absolutely insane.. it gives me chills u guys.. i hate to give shit away so i wont.. but it aint ur average ren and jarrod stuff..

i guess what im saying here is, well when this is posted thursday please go thru it and read it all.. it is truly masterful work.. i know we're kids just trying to do something fun and thoughtful, but this has become much more.. and reading what ren came up with you will see that as well.. this isnt just for paramore anymore, its for all of you, the fans.. its interesting, funny and well even a little sad.. i really love reading this.. it is hands down 100 times better than season one.. i mean dont get me wrong season one was great, but this is flawless.. so please read it and give us ur thoughts.. we appreciate urs just as much as Paramore's.. cuz well we know you, you are all our good friends and we appreciate all of you..

i am giving full writing credit to ren, but as for its entirity this is from paramore fan's.. cuz without you all we wouldnt have this.. i am positive you will all love it as i did.. its going to be an extreme honor to give them this, i just hope it runs smooth as silk.. i just really wish ren could be there with me to hand it to them.. but i promise to get a video of the moment.. i hope i dont mess this up, cuz ill feel pretty bad about it.. truly.. i am now about to print out the 34 pages in its entirity and add it to the 23 page season one.. also i will add in character bios and pics monday after i recieve all of it sunday night.. again thanks to everyone who has helped with this.. i cant stress that enough.. but most importantly thank you ren for letting me be such a huge part of this.. i will thank you forever for this oppurtunity.. you're a true friend..

ok so enough of that shit haha.. look for the release of "The Paramore's - Season 2" Thursday September 28th at 8 PM eastern time.. lol like that ren haha.. you think you can handle that haha..

Jarrod

^ haha dude. Lol maybe not 8PM but definatly the night.

But yeah on a more serious note. Thats awesome dude. I appreciate the comments and faith u have in me. Its good stuff. And there wouldnt be a PAramore's without you man. U were the genius businessman that came up with the idea of making it a commodity. U helped me write alot of Season 1. Not so much in Season 2 but one episode was filled with all ur ideas. I was kinda lone ranger for season 2 but its okay. It turned out okay anyway.

Thanks man. I love you dude. Not in a gay way.

Ren

BTW. New season will be posted in a new thread. So get ready. Dont get ur TIVO u dont need that. Its all written.