TN Show 09-30-2006

chikin

i wont get the pics up til tommorow cause i got a lot of stuff to do tonight but I promise they'll be up sometime tommorow. and you cant see up hayleys nose in the pics i took. lol. but i did take a pic where like her leg was on the speakers and i took a pic and it you could see up her dress so im not gonna post that one. lol.

i wont get the pics up til tommorow cause i got a lot of stuff to do tonight but I promise they'll be up sometime tommorow. and you cant see up hayleys nose in the pics i took. lol. but i did take a pic where like her leg was on the speakers and i took a pic and it you could see up her dress so im not gonna post that one. lol.

lmao yea that wouldnt be good.. then the freaky girls and guys will come out and be like OMG OMG OMG

hahaha omg, ew..pervs...oh dear...

I would like to think that we don't have any on these boards..haha..

yea well me being a guy, i do have to say i have come a long way since i first started here.. i mean i am in love with hayley.. who wouldnt be, but seriously, u have to draw the line somewhere.. u cant be a total freak u know.. and yes every now and then we do get those freaks.. luckily our PF staff is very very good at being here all the time and getting them off the boards as quickly as possible..

just watched the My Heart video. the beginning where she was talking, and josh was doing something to her sister. haha idk it made me laugh. and when she's singing it, idk, it seems different. more emotional i guess, and she isnt moving around and stuff. i can't explain it. awesome video though

hehe that was soo cute..I think he tickled her? and patted her head...haha I've only rewatched it once..I'll go rewatch it in a min...