TN Show 09-30-2006

chikin

yeah.. they let meet and greet in at 6.. 30 mins late. but it was still awesome, and we still got to the stage right ater the meet and greet like, 15 mins before they let anyone (that didnt have meet and greet) in haha.

yea it seems they were late for most of the meet and greets lol, oh well tho

like 20-25 mins. and there was just like, 12 of us. it was upstairs, in the cafe area. paramore just walked around, and talked and stuff. They'd come up to you, and you'd go up to them haha. they were all spread out talking to people lol.

after they took the pic in my sig, we were all just standing there, and hayley was just looking at us for a min.. then she was like "so do you wanna come hang out or what?" haha it was cute.

Pararangers.

LMFAO.

I'm sorry but that'd be cool. Upcoming shows with meet and greet someone mention to anyone of them that they're the PARARANGERS ahah.

Hayley - Purple Pararanger

Hunter - Green Pararanger

Zac - Orange Pararanger

Josh - Blue Pararanger

Jeremy - Black Pararanger

Ahaha anyone wanna make a new show now?! AHAH

Gosh their live shows are just the awesomest things you can ever go to, to have fun.

I'm sorry but that'd be cool. Upcoming shows with meet and greet someone mention to anyone of them that they're the PARARANGERS ahah.

Hayley - Purple Pararanger

Hunter - Green Pararanger

Zac - Orange Pararanger

Josh - Blue Pararanger

Jeremy - Black Pararanger

Ahaha anyone wanna make a new show now?! AHAH

Gosh their live shows are just the awesomest things you can ever go to, to have fun.

lmao how about a cameo, not a new show.. but we could have that be a cameo in season 3!!!!!!!! yay haha