TN Show 09-30-2006

chikin

To jump in on this conversation...

YES I AM MORTIFIED.

I am so afraid they're gonna turn into Fall Out Boy and get marketed everywhere....oh God no, please! It's like a double edged sword...I want their wonderful music recognized but I don't want them to turn into the sort of band who gets shirts in Hot Topic and all the emo kids love them but the preps sing their songs 'cause they know them from the radio. >.< That would be so awful.

And I like small venue shows. I feel so close with the band, and no one does it better than Paramore.

I don't want them to get big and start playing at big places.. I know.. I'm greedy.. but I just hate to think of it like that. Its AMAZING for them, but not for us. I mean, I'm used to the "nobody knows paramore but hometown people" band. I saw them for the first time at a SCHOOL in 5th grade. I'm in 8th now. NOBODY really knew them but the hometown.. Hayley's mom was a teacher at the school they played at. I mean, it was cool. I believe they only did like 2 songs, acoustic, and it was Hayley and Josh. They were so young. I mean, I remember that Paramore. Looong ago. They've gotten so much bigger- I love the way they are now though. I really don't want it to change. But if it does, we can alwys have the good memories we've gotten to share with them now.

i must admit i am greedy as well. i wish all the best of success and everything but i am a little late of gettin really INTO them and i feel like if they get too big then i would have missed out on the times when they actually talked to the fans before and after the shows like theyve been doin.

i just dont want them to lose touch with there fans is all. and i dont want big ampitheatres. is that too much to ask?

its not.

man I miss them. and by next time when they have another tour.. they might be a litle bigger :[ I guess its just a thing we're gonna have to get used too. then the boards will be like, invated by little 11 year old noobs that dont know anything about them. I love the boards now, how everyone's like, seen them at this point almost.. yeah.

its not.

man I miss them. and by next time when they have another tour.. they might be a litle bigger :[ I guess its just a thing we're gonna have to get used too. then the boards will be like, invated by little 11 year old noobs that dont know anything about them. I love the boards now, how everyone's like, seen them at this point almost.. yeah.

haha if Paramore ever gets like, HUGE, and these boards start getting anything like the Veronicas boards(*vomits*) then maybe there should be a forum for only say...advanced users? hmm...

haha what did the cake look like/say?

picture of it maybe?

:P

haha if Paramore ever gets like, HUGE, and these boards start getting anything like the Veronicas boards(*vomits*) then maybe there should be a forum for only say...advanced users? hmm...

haha what did the cake look like/say?

picture of it maybe?

:P

when i met hayley in philly, i was telling her that when paramore gets HUGE i will be telling everyone that i met them. she kind of giggled, you know since she couldnt talk. but i really hope they dont go into the whole big venues like fob and tbs. i liked there shows wayyyyyyy better when they were at small venues.

To all of the past post.

Yes, I do agree, I'd be afraid for them to be a big hit like FOB, and TBS and all. I go with the succeeding part, but you know if they do get famous and all, like what Alyssa said, it's something we have to get used to. The small venues, and appearances on Fuse are good enough, well for me and you guys of course. And it would hurt so bad, I know, I just hate how MTV makes all these bands ex. TBS, Cartel etc. etc. are making them mainstream.

Agree?

^ Yeah, but that was last year though.

Nothing happened though, after that.

You hear it first, MY ASS! I hate MTV. lol

Oh and they have an interview on MTVU nothing happens there too.

But yeah I wish them luck.

I think Madison Square Garden is an acceptable answer for them to play in, since it was their dream. And yet I would like to see them live their dream =).