TN Show 09-30-2006

chikin

the more i read about the show or see videos the more upset i get bc i miss it. im such a loser but thats just how i get after seeing someone i REALLY love like paramore and aar.

yea, I know what you mean..last tuesday, I wasn't too sad about it being over because I knew that I'd be seeing them in Nashville, and it'd be like ten times more amazing..but..now it's over and it's just now starting to sink in...

*cries*

aw i know too. its such a sucky feeling. and im weird and if i have a concert coming up no matter how far away it gives me something to look forward to bc its something i really enjoy and theres not too many things that can make me that happy. but then if i dont have one its like i have nothing good to look forward to which is stupid. but yeah aar 10/28 and im so excited, when i talk about it =]

Hrmm. Has anyone ever thought about, suggested etc giving each paramore member their own special login for this forum?

I was over at saosin.com and their forum they actually have a sub forum called ask the band where beau pretty much gets around to answering well over half of the completely daily spammed questions. I'm not saying you'd do it like that with the subforum, but giving them logins so if they WANTED to clarify anything, kill downtime, or say hi, they could do it and everyone would know it was legit. Really offtopic... but seriously, why not? This forum is about them anyway.

Hrmm. Has anyone ever thought about, suggested etc giving each paramore member their own special login for this forum?

I was over at saosin.com and their forum they actually have a sub forum called ask the band where beau pretty much gets around to answering well over half of the completely daily spammed questions. I'm not saying you'd do it like that with the subforum, but giving them logins so if they WANTED to clarify anything, kill downtime, or say hi, they could do it and everyone would know it was legit. Really offtopic... but seriously, why not? This forum is about them anyway.

hehe i lvoe that part of those boards. also, he and justin scour the whole boards, not just that one.

also, this is something to go in comments/suggestions