TN Show 09-30-2006

chikin

Wow...I'm away for a little over a day and this thread picks up like 30 pages. Unbelievable. I don't know if I'll ever have time to read it all - anyone want to summarize it for me? :) A quick glance seems to reveal that it was amazing...

if you werent there...you missed the greatest show ever. basically.

Okay.. one thing I have to say.

THE MOST AMAZING DAY/NIGHT OF MY LIFE.

Got to the venue around 12 pm. (Later than I expected.. but thats okay) and random people kept coming up asking where some rap auditions were? I was like like uh coffeebar. It was funny. But after waiting like, an hour outside, I walk into Rocketown because its like an internet cafe too, so it was open for like an hour.. and I get online. Fergie (Mat) texts me and was like "is that you on the computer?" and I was like yeah. haha I'm sorry Mat I had to post that.. it was funny. You're too cool. So time passes.. and I go back outside and sit by the door, and Kerrie (Kleptomaniac somes up) so we all hung out and stuff. Then I went to the back and saw Ajax with Nikki (or Nicky?) and we talked for avout 10 mins.. and I told him I had a cake for Josh from PF. And he was like ahh thats so cool, why don't you go get it then I'll get Josh out here. So me, Kerrie, and Mat did.. and Josh;s face was like =O OHMYGOD. Then Hayley was right behind him saying "omg josh!!!" and he gave us hugs. He's amazing<3 Then we stayed back in the back and talked to Ajax for another while.. he's so cool. So then the line grows longer, and we still have our front spot.. and we basically wait forever until they let us in meet and greet at 6 pm. There were probably about 12 of us there.. it was so cool. Hayley was like "wow you're a mod?" and I was like yeahhhh haha. I talked with everyone in the band of course.. Jeremy told me his girlfriend does his hair everyday HAHA. And Josh poked me on purpose, and I was like "aww" then he mocked me. lmfao. So.. meet and greet over. Jarrod Hayley remembers you!!!. Okay great time.

They automatically let us in to the stage.. and TP was there just talking and stuff so I went to Dan and asked for a band pic and he was like yeah sure haha. He's a cutieeee<3

So yeah.. got front row center. But, right before the show was about to start, I wanted a drink so I lost my place.. so after I got my drink I just sat on the stage.. on the side. Air was blowing, lots of space, perfect view. I loved it.

First band was Lorien. They were good.. I guess. Didn't really get into them though. 2nd band was TP.. AMAZING<3333. During 'Wolf In Sheeps Clothing', Hayley came onstage and started singing with Dan. IT WAS THE CUTEST THING EVER. 3rd was Family Force 5. And HOLYCRAP if you've never seen them live.. OMG. They're INSANE. So much moshing and stuff. THEY NEVER STOP DANCING. At the end of their set, they all did like handstands and held it. It was INSANE.

So, Paramore. Played the whole album except Brighter, but also did My Hero and Hallelujah. :] Man those are too awesome live. wow.

She told us that the show was sold out; and there was still people outside trying to buy tickets to get in but they couldn't. It was PACKED FULL. Balcony, everywhere. Paramore enjoyed it SO MUCH. So.. during My Heart. All I have to say is WOW. Hayley started talking about a few people in a band that passed away sorta recently, and she dedicated that song to them. She kept stopping in between words.. I seriously think she was about to cry. It was so sad, I almost cried ohman. So then, she invites her little sister onstage (which was younggg.. not above 7) and let her sing with her. As My Heart started, Hayley had her little sister in her arms while she was headbanging. It was ADORABLE. When Josh got into the screaming, thats when her sister had to get sent off stage, it was insane.

But this show.. they loved it so much. You guys won't even understand. They were home, and enjoyed every bit of it.

Wow.

Oh.. I also gave Josh the birthday book at the meet and greet.. I have a pic of him looking through it. HE LOVED IT.

I didn't take pics during the show because I was too busy taking videos on my phone.. but I did get pics at the meet and greet. I'll pist those in a few mins.

heres my review brenttt haha