Zac's Favorite Foods

stephler

OOH! You know what i'm wondering? with those survey things, on his he says he would most like to visit Greece. i wonder if he has ever had/likes Greek food (i'm personally in love with the stuff)? there's actually a Greek place on South Street, which is where the show on Sunday is. i need some of that stuff.

OOH! You know what i'm wondering? with those survey things, on his he says he would most like to visit Greece. i wonder if he has ever had/likes Greek food (i'm personally in love with the stuff)? there's actually a Greek place on South Street, which is where the show on Sunday is. i need some of that stuff.

MMM, Greek food is literally my favorite food in the world! It's so amazing .. I think Zac would definitly like it. I hope he sees this thread b/c I think he would think it was hilarious that we started it lol.

I think Zac would like poutine

Wheeeen Paramore disides that they'll be nice and tour Canada I will bring him poutine

because it is the best

oooh man, I agree.

I adore poutine.

we have chocolate bars here in Canada that they don't in the states either.

I can't remember which ones they are though.

but I'll find out and bring them a giant bag full of them.

because who doesn't love chocolate?