Lyrics at the end of HWGA live

kerrie

I know at the end of Here We Go Again (live) she covers a song...someone said it before but I forgot. Whats the lyrics to the part she sings? Cause I looove it and it fits perfect at the end. Also who's the artist and song name?

i'm watching youtube vids and it seems like they've been playing different endings. but they've played one armed scissor...but i can't decipher the others.

Yeah, she definitely didn't sing One-Armed Scissor at the end of HWGA in Maryland...but I couldn't tell exactly what she was singing...

i know when she sung it at gian it sounded like she was singing somthing like 'this is the last line in my body?' and kept repeating somthng like that. i wish i got a vid of it coz she went nuts. but im not too sure what she was singing.

There's nothing better live than when Hayley really throws herself into a song...I saw it most recently in MD at the end of My Heart and it gave me chills...absolutely amazing...

i know when she sung it at gian it sounded like she was singing somthing like 'this is the last line in my body?' and kept repeating somthng like that. i wish i got a vid of it coz she went nuts. but im not too sure what she was singing.

i'd guess it was "this is the last night in my body" from Planning a Prison Break by The Receiving End of Sirens.

• Like 1