New Forum Ranks

Locomotion

uhm... to me everyone is just a "registered user"... except for like the mods and admins.

because there was no point on having two rank systems, rank images are way cooler than having plain text

some people may be end up having a different title instead of the "registered user" but that will be like in special cases

I was slightly confused as to what they were at first,

but I like them now I know what they are, LOL.

and I liked the whole 'Hallelujah' and 'Whoa' rank things.

I thought they were cool.

on Nexopia, they change with a certain amount of posts.

100 is Newbie, 200 is Member, 500 is Regular, then it goes on to Veteran, Addict, Junkie, Nexopian Faithful or something, and then Bleeds Nexopia.

I could be missing some inbetween, I'm not sure.

I have plus though, so I can change it to whatever I want.

I like how it works.

sorry about that overly long rant about Nexopia.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Sorry if I sound like a complete idiot, but where mine says "All We Know" .. does that change the more I post?

pm me please?

aha thanks.

yep, it does change. :)

the titles are as follows...

All We Know 0-200

Here We Go Again 200-1200

Never Let This Go 1200-3000

Whoa 3000-5500

Hallelujah 5550-8000

Born For This 8000-10000

PFholic 10000+

RANDOM QUESTION : you know when you deleted the oldd threads, and everyones post counts went back down, how comes some have shot right back up to their original post count?

A couple of people requested that they have their old post counts restored, so we did it in a couple of cases. Other people have just posted a lot since then and gotten right back to where they were.

If you lost a lot of posts and really want your old post count back (and have some idea what it was), let us know and we can restore it. However, it's not necessarily permanent unfortunately - if we ever have to restore things on the boards or do any maintenance that causes posts to actually get recounted from scratch, it will go back down to your actual #...

• 1 month later...

^^^

the titles are as follows...

All We Know 0-200

Here We Go Again 200-1200

Never Let This Go 1200-3000

Whoa 3000-5500

Hallelujah 5550-8000

Born For This 8000-10000

PFholic 10000+

Anyway, i'm just going to go on an throw this in there for the fun of it- I think after 5000 posts you should be able to change your own member title. Hmmmn ? :shifty:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...