Brand New

conspiracy

Despite Ross's obvious bias of the band (fact that he wants to hump them itseems) I can't warm to this album, they are just trying too damn hard and the lyrics are just so damn average which is a shame for a band of their calbar.

Still will sell a load and they will become the next "it" band

Daisy's been the first album from Brand New (out of the massive catalogue of two albums) that I've enjoyed from the first listen onwards. I have The Devil And God and I'm aware of the thought that's gone into making it (the stories behind the songs and what not), but it just doesn't click at all. Meh, maybe I'm just becoming deaf.

Daisy's still a good one, though. :)

So Brand New are doing an acoustic performance and signing in Toronto at HMV.

Anyone going??

I don't think it's free. Not sure.

It was weird, earlier I was like "No one does many signings here." Then I'm on absoloutepunk and found this out:

http://www.absolutepunk.net/showthread.php?t=1319522

hah!

trufax 8-)

that or ross is a slut :shifty:

To be honest, you already alluded to the fact that I was a slut by agreeing with what Lee said so all you've done here is save me the 0.0000000000000000000000000000002 seconds of brain power it requires to put two and two together. Thanks.