i just came here to say

awfmike

that i gained a ton of love and respect for paramore today.

they're here in los angeles for the last 2 days touring and today was their day off. they came into my restaraunt and i was blown away (hayley = beautiful). anywho i came over and talked to them and they were so nice and respectful. we chatted for a good 10 minutes and we actually knew some of the same people and hayley even called my roomate (who's her biggest fan and also going through a tough time) and talked to him/wished him well. then they signed some coasters and shook my hand/ hugged me goodbye.

all in all an amazing time and an amazing group of people. i've served jose canseco and chad michael murray in the last couple weeks and paramore blows them away.

• Like 1

haha the food is pretty good. its chicago style pizza (but you being from illinois, youd understand its really not)

and yeah, i served them and said "hey guys, i really dug your show at the house of blues in anaheim"

they were shocked i even knew who they were.

i think the most amazing thing was that they knew some of my good friends and band friends that ive grown up with. they even knew the band i was in. totally awesome experience.

haha yeah me too! lol . Thats really cool. It's nice to hear that paramore have still managed to stay sane and happy and friendly towards thier fans. The only probelm with bands is that after they get too big, they tend to get big headed too. :( but i know that with paramore that will never happen!