SCHOOL RANDOMNESS! (One thing u did at school today)

XxSanctuaryxX

Today in spanish class my teacher told us that we have to sing La Bamba at the school's potluck next week. I wish I could get out of it.

lol la bamba reminds me of my friend nancy

because last year we had a really cool teacher and she put us in groups and she gave us a decade in rock and so her group got like 50's rock and we were supposed to pick a song from that time or something and her group pick la bamba and so she had to sing it infront of the class hahaha.

oh and good luck!

homecoming is this saturday, and i wasn't planning on attending, because most of my frineds aren't going. so i'm going to a show, and my one friend was supossed to come with me. but today she tells me she is going to homecoming. i'm kinda mad just cuz it's short notice and all, and my mom won't let me go by myself, even though it's *5* minutes away.

i hope my mom will still let me go, whether it be by myself or with my brother

so funny today in math, like usual. my teacher is such an asshole, seriously. he'll say so much shit under his breath thinking one one hears him. so this kid andrew who alwas gets kicked out came to class today and was like so i heard you called me and nick dirtbags, im holding a grudge against you today. and my teachers like no i would never do that you know that whered you hear that from. and hes like idkk and stretches out and points at this kid matt who also always gets kicked out and hes like ohh hes your reliable source. hah. and then nick, the other kid he called a dirtbag walked in and we were doing work and it was kinda lous so him and andrew were talking and they planned to say something for him to hear. and nicks said something to our teacher. then when it got quiet andrews like, i dont care what anoyone says nick, your not a dirtbag. haha. so funny. and andrew and this girl christina were having an argument about songs and andrews so funny hes like im sorry i have a romantic side to me. im a helpless romantic. and my teacher was cracking up. and he told christina that she talks like shes from brooklyn. today was just a funny day lol. oh and then my friend drove me home and she saw this girl she really hates walking so she like sped up behind her and screamed watch outt out the window and scared the hell out of her. i was dying.

I had a test! In lunch my guyfriends were playing hide and seek all over the place, yea so my friend kevin was hiding behind me and my friend and the others never noticed he was there. oh and i was laughing my ass off everytime my friend christian ran because he runs so funny. hahaha

i have a 97 in english. i should have a 100 but good enough hah. in photo im in a group with 2 of my friends and we had to take "motion" pictures today so they made me jump off the stair cases, bleachers, and i hung from some random old goal post thingy and swung like if i were on bars. but it was high up so i had to steph on my friend and she gave me a boost. haha so funny but my hands hurt so bad afterwards. i hope they come out good.

yeah i think english and social studies are the easiest subjects, i just do really good in those classes without trying. i guess im just good at remembering that kinda stuff and idk i just like it better. im the worst at math and science i hate those classes so much. in my you and the law class im doing so good, i thought id be failing. i was absent for an entire week while we did a prpject and learned a whole new topic and when i came back we took a test on it and i think i got a 94. haha.