SCHOOL RANDOMNESS! (One thing u did at school today)

XxSanctuaryxX

we had the choir from highschool come to sing christams carols like every other year it was boring! then when we were walking home my guyfriend seriously became attached to walking with us lol he looked like a pimp walking with us and in the pizzaria but he was gentleman and bought us all pizza. that's weird because usually its me or my friend buying him stuff. so of course we didn't back down on his offer to buy us pizza.

We watched this video on 9/11 today in Geography

It was more anti-american and how they covered things up and stuff like that

Like how a plane didn't actually crash into the Pentagon, and how the twin towers collapsed because of triggered explosions rather than the fire from the plane crash and all that

They had some damn good evidence i must say, i'm pretty much convinced by some of it

we discussed about our party that we are going to have tomorrow in school. yea watch me stuff myself fat tommorrow hahaha. oh yea my guyfriend was calling me cc im like why he said he said because your carla and im christian and your my gf jokingly he is weird.

we had a party yesterday and today and it was funny because the rest of the grade wanted to come, but our teacher kicked them out! but they came back each time lol. i learned how to dance bachata and yea it was really fun! i also got a bunch of xmas presents from my friends and my secret santa. afterschool everybody was hugging each other and for some reason one of my friends tackled me and he hugged me and is like i love and gave me a kiss on the cheek. he only did that because he tackled me and he saw i made a face like i was going to kill him so sucked up to me.