The Academy Is

whatsername104

no bb

you did not tell me anything about it

and last night i saw him on tv

ok i went to the concert and i was upfront!! then i touched his elbow, it was oh so boney. then after i went outside near there buses and he was a foot away from me i was like AHHH WHY ID THERE A FENCE THERE and then that was it. oh and i stared at sisky for like 10 mintues hahah

ok i went to the concert and i was upfront!! then i touched his elbow, it was oh so boney. then after i went outside near there buses and he was a foot away from me i was like AHHH WHY ID THERE A FENCE THERE and then that was it. oh and i stared at sisky for like 10 mintues hahah

wish you were able to talk with them

When I saw them I was up front too and Itouched hie neck and it was all sweaty then I like rubbed it on my face...

It was pretty freaking sweet. Then after the show, I had lost all my friends and he like came out and I was sitting by this sliding glass door thing and he came out. It was pretty amazing. Then like everyone was gone so we went up to the bus and he was there and we hugged. Then I was like hella flirting. And we got permission to call him fuckhead and shitface.

That is one of my TAI... stories.