New Forum skins

Locomotion

ok i took my time today to look and install new skins for the forum and also coded them so they work with the arcade.

So feel free to choose the one you prefer.

all the banner were made by our amazing jess.

Again to change skins: go to the bottom left corner of the screen and choose them with the dropdown menu OR go here: http://www.paramorefans.com/boards/profile.php?do=editoptions

and at the bottom you have a forum skin option

ok our current skins:

1ki5.th.jpg

Blue Ice

2oa6.th.jpg

Red Gray

3di0.th.jpg

Camaro

4zs7.th.jpg

Aprox

^ for this one we are missing the banner, lol i just added it and jess is sleeping so yeah we are adding the banner tmw.

This is a GREAT skin for people with slow connections

• Like 1

well we are keeping the blue ice, camaro and red gray

haha iam just asking abt the dark and aproxx skins

As for the banners we are having some problems with thee two, specially with the aproxx one, theres just a really small space for a banner, we cant like make a banner that covers all the skin just a small part in other words like the Red-gray skin

so i think we will go with the dark one instead of the aproxx one.

I like the Dark and Approx, primarily because both have black text, at least in the posts. The blueish text kind of starts to bug me after awhile...I like Blue Ice, but the light blue text is hard to read, imo...and the red in Camaro and Red Gray hurts my old eyes :)

well we are keeping the blue ice, camaro and red gray

haha iam just asking abt the dark and aproxx skins

As for the banners we are having some problems with thee two, specially with the aproxx one, theres just a really small space for a banner, we cant like make a banner that covers all the skin just a small part in other words like the Red-gray skin

so i think we will go with the dark one instead of the aproxx one.

LOL - of course, we make this decision after I just started using Aproxx and was really liking it...I like the font in the posts - it's nice and small and neat looking...