AWKIF - Support the band and buy a copy (or 10 :)

nemesis90

DOwnloaded it first. but wasnt till like 6 months after i first heard about them that i got the CD. Went to tower records in Osaka, Japan and got myself two copies of the american import version. Was wonderin where the japanese ones were. Then went to the show to see them, and bought one copy of the japanese version. Decided to give one of the american versions to my friend.

Fuck yeah. I got all three of them fully signed on the cover and the CD. im one one lucky dawg. I think im one of the only people besides Jun to have a japanese version of the CD. Its nicer

Ren

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well, i got some tracks by them off my sister, who downloaded them off the net. i was in a 'female vocals band' kinda phase, and i absolutely fell in love with them when i heard 'My Heart'. i had only 4 tracks i think at first.. then i went online on Amazon.com and looked at the song lists and downloaded them using Limewire. basically ALL Paramore songs i have right now are from the net.

i still dont have their CD ='(

but my sis went to Cardiff to study, so i asked her to get me a CD for my b'day, (30/09 ;p)

so im still waiting for my CD. no idea if she got it.......

i hope she did... cos i think im the only one here in the boards that doesnt have the CD yet..

Yes. Yes I did.

Then I bought it. And the CD case cracked.

So I bought it again. And then that one cracked. Stupid HMV.

lol, my cd case cracked the second after i bought it, well zac cracked it, thats why i refuse to replace it lol.

me and my friend ran into him on the sidewalk right after we bought our cds, and we wanted him to sign them so we were ripping the wrapping off rly fast, and then i hadnt gotten to take all the stickers off first so i handed it to him and he did this trick where he opened it without taking the sticker off but he cracked the front of the case. i refuse to replace it tho cuz its like, an etra souvenier. lol!!! watch it go on ebay one day, "this crack was made by zac!!" ...it even rhymes, its wonderful!

^^

I dont like the layout of Panic CD. It's like weirdo flowwweers on it.

Cute is very cute, blue sskkkyyy :)

Paramore is simple and very pretty. :)

Neither.. I got the I Write Sins Not Tragidies single as soon as it came out and I was like "..??" Cause I was trying to figure out what it was. LOL.

I guess I did, But I can't get the CD over here, I tried finding it on the net but I couldn't find it.

Lyss said she could send it to me though =]

Well thats a good idea actually! LOL

My friends burn me cds all the time, But I much perfer to have the original copy.

I usally just go and buy the album, if I don't like it tough luck on me.

I usally buy bands that I'm really into at that moment, so theres no dought that I will not like it =]

Yeah! I prefer Origionals, dont really know why though.

&& I dont have Paramore's (legally) album yet, I want it so bad!

Ive been shopping and Ive asked in so many shops but half the stupid shop assistants just look at me weired when I asked if they could get it in or something.

Ohh, Not allowed to internet order, sucks big time. I'd buy so much stuff online otherwise!

• 3 weeks later...