Hayley's 18th Birthday!

fergie

I don't know about this but i'm just putting it out there as an idea' date=' what about a DVD as well.

I mean people could record their own personal messages, and then some kind person could compile them all......maybe

Or errm anyone who has taken any footage of Hayley at a show can send it to someone who could like compile a little birthday this is your life so far tribute haha

I dunno i'm clutching at straws now....

.....Okay it was just an idea

[/quote']

That would be really interesting to make a DVD or something where instead of people just writing all the messages in a book, we could make a video. But I think that because not everyone has the ability to record themselves we could have a birthday book along with a DVD so that people who do have cameras with audio can make them if they want to. It would be awesome. :)

I've also thought about making a compilation video before, using live footage of paramore throughout the years and sort of make a tribute video or w/e. haha. We could always put that on the dvd as well, I think it would be pretty cool.

Those are seriously some great ideas though. =)

We should also try to throw some money together and buy her something. :) I would have no idea what to get though.

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've also thought about making a compilation video before, using live footage of paramore throughout the years and sort of make a tribute video or w/e. haha. We could always put that on the dvd as well, I think it would be pretty cool.

I really like that idea.

If alot of people are willing to make video messages, i would be more than happy to put them all together if nobody else wants to. But I'm thinking it would be hard to make an actual dvd from this because most people's cameras will only take 640x480 avi videos, which Im not even sure can be converted and put onto a dvd. And then we still have to figure out who is gonna send all of this stuff to hayley. :)

That is one idea, but i guess if you did that it wouldn't be as easy to read as having a book,

I think having both a DVD and a Book would work best.

Haha i still think the DVD idea was just a on the spot suggestion, but i'm glad you like it :P

I'm fresh out of other ideas though....