Hayley's 18th Birthday!

fergie

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anything you send to any of the band members goes through their management - we have that address, but I don't think it's something they want public - we use it to send stuff from PF.com and the like on occasion and we'll likely use it to get Hayley whatever we do for her birthday...we'll contact their mgmt. and see how they want us to send it to her and if they can help us get it to her...

Anything you send to any of the band members goes through their management - we have that address, but I don't think it's something they want public - we use it to send stuff from PF.com and the like on occasion and we'll likely use it to get Hayley whatever we do for her birthday...we'll contact their mgmt. and see how they want us to send it to her and if they can help us get it to her...

right on! thanks.

yea thats what i figured yall would do.. good deal tho.. im sure itll work out as long as its cool.. u guys may want to review it after to make sure its completely appropriate.. i know i plan on looking at the final product as well..

so you wanna just do that then let me know whats up? and if theyre cool with it i would just send it to you then you could foward it to their managment for me? i mean its not going to be anything big or whatever, just like a card, and i was going to see if my friend heather wanted to help me make this colage-like thing that she makes for everyone....just a paramore version of it :]

we should send her like a gajillion different herbal teas. i could send a lot my parents lughhv tea so i have manyyy. and we should like send her like s shirt or like a poster or something with everyones signiture saying how much we lughhv her [even tho she aalready knows] but i doubt we could send it all over the world lawllzz. but we should def. do something original nothing like the one we did for josh way different. something thatll make her laugh and love us 100 times more than she does now llolll :]

-Jess

I think it's really cool what we might be doing for Hayley, but i don't want the guys to feel like it's just Hayley and less of them like it's starting to be. I don't wanna sound mean cause i love this idea and Hayley.but i just think it would make the guys feel like...... i dunno but it would suck for them cause we didn't do anything like this for their b-days. but whatever you guys wanna do it's cool. i just felt like saying cause we didn't do much for them, all it was, was a scrapbook. but don't get me wrong, i still love Hayley she's my hero haha, i look up to her more then anyone else. so whatever you guys wanna do it's cool, like i said i just felt like saying :D i hope i didn't sound mean or anything. :)

• 4 weeks later...

making a video of ourselves like saying hey, happy 18th. blablabla. just like a wee thank you and like, where you've seen them play. all that kinda stuff. i think it's supposed to be about a minute long. and in the end if enough people do this, we are going to put them all together onto a dvd and hopefully get it sent to hayley on time for her birthday.