Hayley's 18th Birthday!

fergie

yea when do we want these done by?? cuz ill definitely do one.. id feel bad if i didnt

I'd imagine that it would be best to have all of the videos in at least a few weeks before christmas, in order to give people time to put everything together and to allow for mailing. Hopefully it won't be a problem for anyone considering that gives us like, almost two months to get it done. =)

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know this is just a idea, but couldn't someone post a few clips

Then people can test out their movie making skills :P

And people could vote on which one they liked the best in a poll, and then that person gets to do it for real

Although i don't want to cause any flame wars with that idea

But i'm sure it would never happen

^ yea sure.. i will eventually make a dumb video.. i think we should post a separate thread for all of the ppls videos to go in that way it doesnt get all jumbled and mixed up u know what i mean.. like a thread only for posting videos to hayley.. anyways yea just a thought..

I don't know this is just a idea, but couldn't someone post a few clips

Then people can test out their movie making skills :P

And people could vote on which one they liked the best in a poll, and then that person gets to do it for real

Although i don't want to cause any flame wars with that idea

But i'm sure it would never happen

Ah that's a good idea! I don't think any wars will happen :P hehe

^ yea sure.. i will eventually make a dumb video.. i think we should post a separate thread for all of the ppls videos to go in that way it doesnt get all jumbled and mixed up u know what i mean.. like a thread only for posting videos to hayley.. anyways yea just a thought..

Yeah so whoever makes the fan video, they won't have to search through a 234235 page thread to find the videos ;) Smart thinking!

Guest haunted_dreams55
I STARTED THE THREAD!! ALL VIDEOS GO IN THERE.. ALL TALK GOES IN HERE.. SO LETS GET TO IT

Ok I just put a link to download my video in there.

Err, I don't think everyone is going to want to publically post their videos for whomever to see... just like with the bday book. Someone needs to take responsibility who has the means to edit+burn and take these videos through PM's.

Videos are an awesome idea...haha and I am excited Hayley turns 18 in December just like I do..WOO HOO I feel special...ANYWAYS.

Yeah Marty I like your idea. :]

Argh not you as well haha

See even if Alyssa isn't around i still get called it :P

And thankyou, but i think i have run out of any other ideas now

Err, I don't think everyone is going to want to publically post their videos for whomever to see... just like with the bday book. Someone needs to take responsibility who has the means to edit+burn and take these videos through PM's.

i agree.. certain ppl will def want to PM.. i suppose once we get an actual volunteer we will be able to coordinate it

they dont really have to be your videos to contribute...you can pick out your favorite pictures or your favorite video clips of hayley. just make sure its ok with whosever videos and pictures you want to add.

ive started making the dvd menus and stuff. i used the pictures so far that are in the favorite hayley pictures thread. But if anyone wants to suggest other pictures, i can put them in there instead. Also if you guys have any suggestions for the music on the dvd.

do we have any volunteers to put together the fan video and the compilation?

I think putting one of her favorite songs on the video would be pretty cool. Because then we'll know she likes the song.

What all is going to be done? Individual videos or like one long video with everyones video in it? Cause i can burn the stuff on a dvd and what not. I just dont have a video editing software...only something like Windows Movie Maker lol.

Either way i dont mind helping, i think its a great idea :D

i think we are gonna have someone put everyones video into one big video.

once we get that done, i was going to put all of it on a dvd.

by the way...do we have anyone to put the videos together?

and any suggestions for hayleys favorite songs to put on the dvd? like copeland maybe?

^ good ok.. so whoever is the first to post a video post it in a new thread and label it only video clips for hayleys bday!! haha.. cool and obviously the mods will help us out anyways so itll be cool

wait we will? i thought you guys were doing this on your own...?

I don't think any of the staff are contributing videos...unless I'm mistaken. I know I'm not.

wait we will? i thought you guys were doing this on your own...?

I don't think any of the staff are contributing videos...unless I'm mistaken. I know I'm not.

It's up to each person whether they want to contribute videos or not...someone from the staff will have to help out with getting it to her, though.

We'll see how it all comes together and go from there :)