LONDON KICKED A BIG BOTTOM! (London Reveiw)

XxSanctuaryxX

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh my gosh that sounds like such an amazing show

I think the end of the tour was really hitting home for them, the show must of been awesome if they were that emotionally moved. I'm glad you had a good time! That was so great of them to do an encore-you guys did the chant!!! yes. I don't think Hayley's ever asked the crowd to sing whoa in my heart. That must of been amazing.

oh my gosh I just watched that and I got so emotional...

especially when hayley was like "sing with us" and then she tipped the mic stand out into the crowd

Yeah, damn i wish i was in that kind of position for my My Heart video

It's like through a crowd of arms, oh and heres an intresting fact if you watch my one haha around the 2:10 mark, the first person who puts their hands in to the heart shape is actually Em well according to her anyway, but i'm sure shes right :P

It was really incredible I had goosebumps while hayley was talking before and during Franklin and during My Heart Ive never seen then put soo much emotion into the show from the times Ive seen them and all the videos Ive seen !! It actually made all the other times ive seen them look fairly avarage (not a bad thing dw they were still amazing every time ive seen them). I guess it just the fact last show of their 1st album its a mile stone in their career. Man I can't wait till their next over !!

it was amazing.

oh btw, you know in let this go live, when it's like..

letttttt thisss gooooooooo, lettttt thiiiiiiiiiis goooooooooooooo.

hayley sings something like, let this go - oh baby - let this go.

is that it? anyway, whatever she sings. i love that part live. it is class.

That was the most amazing gig i've ever been too by far :) , even though they only played 10 songs they were on for about an hour (they have plenty of instrumentals and breakdowns), and hayley was really good with the crowd interaction. I just hope they come back around next summer or before....i can't wait to see them again lol

Yeah, damn i wish i was in that kind of position for my My Heart video

It's like through a crowd of arms, oh and heres an intresting fact if you watch my one haha around the 2:10 mark, the first person who puts their hands in to the heart shape is actually Em well according to her anyway, but i'm sure shes right :P

ITS ME ITS ME!!

Hahahaa

No, really it is

=]]

it was amazing.

oh btw, you know in let this go live, when it's like..

letttttt thisss gooooooooo, lettttt thiiiiiiiiiis goooooooooooooo.

hayley sings something like, let this go - oh baby - let this go.

is that it? anyway, whatever she sings. i love that part live. it is class.

i think she says "let this go, i'll never let this go"

• 4 weeks later...