New Member Icebreaker

glorya

Username:disenchanted_x

First name:Kelsey

How did you come across this amazing fansite that is paramorefans.com?

Someone posted the link to download Born for This on another message board

How did you come across the amazing band that is Paramore/ how long have you been a fan?

I think I heard Here we go again on someone's myspace

Favorite Paramore song?

All We Know

Favorite lyric?

The second verse of Misery Business

Any live show experiences you'd like to share?

I've never been to a live show :crybad:

Interests:

Hockey, Graphic design, photography, snowboarding, skateboarding

Other Music:

My Chemical Romance, Abandoned Pools, From Autumn to Ashes, Lostprophets, Brand New, From First to Last, Escape the Fate, I Am Ghost, Dropping Daylight, Evanescence, Goo Goo Dolls, Skye Sweetnam, Alkaline Trio, Reggie and the Full Effect, The Academy Is, Aiden, there's way too many...

Username: yay_itsshanny

First name: Shannon, i perfer shanny.

I was looking around some sites and found it!

How did you come across the amazing band that is Paramore/ how long have you been a fan?

January of 2006, when i first heard of Fueled By Ramen.

So i've been a fan for a year

Favorite Paramore song?

Man, don't make me choose.

i love Franklin,Oh Star, Misery Buisness and For A Pessimist, I'm Pretty Optimistic. But i love every paramore song.

Favorite lyric?

Please speak softly,for they will hear us

And they'll find out,Why we don't trust them

of paramore, no..sadly.

Interests:

Other Music:

Panic! At The Disco, i've seen them twice, met their bodygaurd..it was a good time!

Plain White T's, met Tom the lead singer!

Fall Out Boy,The Hush Sound, Cute is what we aim for, Cobra Starship, The Academy Is..., Billy Talent, My Chemical Romance, This Providence, Bullet For My Valentine, The Cab, The Higher, Gym Class Heros, Kill Hannah, My American Heart, PlayRadioPlay!, and lots more.

Random things about me,

i love hayley's fashion sense,i snowboard but i suck, i like concerts, i am very, very random, i'm really interested in photography, i'm a livejournal whore, and i'm going to the Honda Civic tour at the end of may and i'm stoked! && i love talking and meeting new people!.

oh yeah, one last thing ...i really hate how some people are always like "you're obviously a teenie since you're 13" but i'm not, i don't go all spazzy and stuff. so please don't just assume i'm a teenie because of my age.

Username: Geo

First name: Geo

How did you come across this amazing fansite that is paramorefans.com? I was just searching paramore through google :}

How did you come across the amazing band that is Paramore/ how long have you been a fan? I heard a song on the radio and wen "WOW THATS SO COOL" / Sadly, I never heard of paramore since recently

Favorite Paramore song? Oh Star

Favorite lyric? You will never fade away from me

Any live show experiences you'd like to share? NO ;[

Interests: Computer, music, friends, messing about, being obsessive about things, acting like a goofball

Other Music: Ill show you :}

1.png2.png

3.png4.png

5.png6.png

7.png8.png

9.png10.png

11.png12.png

13.png14.png

15.png16.png

17.png18.png

19.png20.png

21.png22.png

23.png24.png

25.png

and anything else you'd like to share with us... im spanish and i love green :}

hi everyone! I'm new in this forum! ;-)

Username: InuShikaCho

First name: shinn

~A friend of mine invited me to join here...

~My bandmate told us about this band and gave us a cd for us to listen... and starting the day I heard their songs, I started to love their music!

Favorite Paramore song?

~Misery Business... Emergency... and Let this Go

Favorite lyric?

~the lyrics of Misery Business and Hallelujah

~I haven't watched any live performances of Paramore in real life, but I watched their performances over my friend's vcd

Interests: Music, graphics designing/editing... and what you call an anime-lover (Japanese animation)

Other Music: I also listen to the songs of Evanescence since I like their genre of Gothic Rock... ^_^

~InuShikaCho ;-)

Username: Amanda

First name: Amanda

I came across pf, when I was googling paramore when i first found out about em'

A friend told me, but also heard about them on another forum, and i've been a fan for about 1 year and a half

Favorite Paramore song?

My Heart

Favorite lyric?

Theres too many to put :P

I've never been to a live show, cause when i found out about them they had just finnished touring the UK

Interests:

Video games, sports, music, playing the guitar

Other Music:

Saosin, goo goo dolls, october fall, fall out boy, funeral for a friend, cute is what we aim for, mae, madina lake and a heck of alot more.

Username: Shadowolves1232

First name: Kirk

Actually just today..i was searching for videos of May 7th when they played at the Agora in Cleveland. and i got pictures from here (which are amazing to say the least)

Well it was August 24th 2005, just barely after AWKIf's release, when i found it at a Best Buy and bought it and just fell in love.

Favorite Paramore song? More then likely is All We Know, that or For A Pessimist Im Pretty Optimistic

Favorite lyric? " And I Wont Let You Fall Away From Me, You Will Never Fade Away."

Any live show experiences you'd like to share? Actually yes, just recently May 7th, 2007 i went to the meet and greet to meet the band, and during the show Hayley took my necklace and wore it for a few songs, and after the show she wanted to give it back but i told her to keep it as a sovenior (sp?)

Other Music:anything basically except country

and anything else you'd like to share with us... not really, except 1 month till RIOT!

Username:SuperSarahYAY

First name:Sarah

How did you come across this amazing fansite that is paramorefans.com?: :o Tyana

How did you come across the amazing band that is Paramore/ how long have you been a fan?: Not long really.

Interests: >__> I like singing.

Other Music:Metal British pop, Japanese pop,Techno..blah.

I've got a group of friends.

Our names spell TOES.

Yep.

Username: Britt_Pike

First name: Brittany

How did you come across this amazing fansite that is paramorefans.com? I have known about it for a while now, so I don't remember where I first heard of it, but I only decided to join the forums today!

How did you come across the amazing band that is Paramore/ how long have you been a fan? I came across them because a friend intruduced me to them. I have been a fan for close to 2 years now.

Favorite Paramore song? I don't have a favourite song, I go through phases where I like a song more then the rest, but it's always changing. right now it's "My Heart", "Emergency", and "Misery Business" but I know it's going to change once "Riot!" comes out. I know I'm going to love "For A Pessimist, I'm Pretty Optimistic"

Favorite lyric? I don't have one, again it depends on the song I'm hooked on. Maybe right now it's "everybody live, like it's the last day you will ever see"

Any live show experiences you'd like to share? I've never seen Paramore live because they haven't even come NEAR to where I live. I will someday travel to see them though, but not yet because I just traveled to New Haven, CT to see the rocket summer and that took up all my money for a while.

But I have talked to Jeremy on the phone twice and the rest of the band on the phone once! :)

Interests: music, dancing, singing, friends, sports, snowboarding, guitar, traveling, going to concerts, roadtrips, having fun.

Other Music: The Rocket Summer, Brand New, The Almost, Underoath, Relient K

and anything else you'd like to share with us... I love meeting new people, so don't be afraid to say "hey!"

Username: spitfire

First name: Megan

- from googling "paramore"

- i heard about them from a friend. i've been a fan since October 2005

Favorite Paramore song? - WHOA and brighter

Favorite lyric? - too many to name

- every paramore show i've been to was amazing

relient k is also pretty good

Interests: going to shows, listening to music, playing sports

Other Music: death cab for cutie, relient k, dear and the headlights, underoath

Username:ShapeShifter, or Shape, if you will. =]

First name:Mike

How did you come across this amazing fansite that is paramorefans.com? google!

How did you come across the amazing band that is Paramore/ how long have you been a fan?i've been a fan for about 18 hrs now. this band is so cool. i came across it on another board.

Favorite Paramore song? misery business

Favorite lyric? don't no yet...

Any live show experiences you'd like to share?not rly.

Interests:things that make me laugh

Other Music: flyleaf, evanescence(early evanescence, before amy kicked everyone out of her band),kelly clarkson, atmosphere, atom and his package.

and anything else you'd like to share with us... just this!

woof.jpg

Username: Poopiepeople

First name: Brendan

How did you come across this amazing fansite that is paramorefans.com? Google

The Misery Business video, a few weeks.

Favorite Paramore song? Emergency

Favorite lyric? Not decided yet

Any live show experiences you'd like to share? I've seen lots of bands live. To name a few; Alkaline Trio, The Unseen, Bouncing Souls, Anti-Flag.

Interests: Music, sports, writing

Other Music: lots.

and anything else you'd like to share with us... Not really.

Username:xxEmergencyxx

First name:Ashley

i heard about it on paramore.net

i read about them in Alternative press magazine,i became a fan around december in 2005

Favorite Paramore song?

oh.thats hard.i love all their songs...but if i had to choose it would probabaly be Here We Go Again

Favorite lyric?

cause i've seen love die,way to many times when it deserves to be alive

unfortantlly i havent been to any of their shows. =(

Interests: MUSIC!!!

Other Music: AFI,kill hanna,from first to last,MCR,gym class heroes,taking back sunday,hawthorne hieghts,dresdon dolls,the used,jeffree star,panic!at the disco,30 seconds to mars,shiny toy guns

and anything else you'd like to share with us...not anything i can think of

Username: MercsInc

First name: Matt

I was looking for some live bootlegs and this site has quite a collection.

I heard about them on a forum two years ago and figured I had to check them out, and have been loving them ever since. It is great now to have a nice board to talk about them.

Favorite Paramore song?

All We Know

Favorite lyric?

You never, you never said. This wasn't what you wanted, was it? Was it?

None other than I have seen them twice, and both times were absolutely amazing.

Interests: Playing, writing music, hanging out with friends and talking about everyday things.

Other Music: Coheed & Cambria, Zolof The Rock & Roll Destroyer, Bright Eyes, The Dresden Dolls, Superchic[k], My Chemical Romance, Killswitch Engage, Meg & Dia, Cursive, and many more.

and anything else you'd like to share with us.....yeah, see you all on Warped Tour. Im growing out my Emohawk for it.

Username: Renk

First name: even better my middle name Devon

Hmm funny you ask that I was doing a search for other things that is paramore hopefully some videos of their awesome ny show and walla on my second attempt I found this site

Well I was perched out side with brown paper bag in hand when I heard this voice tearing through the odor of urine on the rough ny streets j/k. I saw them at the CMJ like 3 or 2 yrs ago I don't know if it was by accident or what the case was but needless to say had fun some drunk dancing ensued and I'm still here but w/o the drunk dancing

Favorite Paramore song?

I have a favorite song title for a pessimist i'm pretty optimistic, damn that brings back the h.s days

Favorite lyric?

see above

Probably the one in ny a month or two back, man finals have completely wrecked my brain but i digress it was great to see how much they've progressed and how hayley owned the stage, needless to say i dumbly checked my camera so I ended up here for pics

Interests:

hmm.... life

Other Music:

Mars Volta (if I could be half the guitarist Omar Rodriguez then my plan of guitar domination would be halfway complete anyways it doesn't hurt that he's a lefty though)

Gym Class Heroes, Flyleaf, Fixer ( i hope they blow up soon before they actually blow up), Less Than Human, Brand New, Bright Eyes, Tool, Incubus, Bloc Party, Yeah Yeah Yeahs, Kanye, Jay-Z, Nas, fifty, and of course classic MJ and of coarse Beyonce the way she shakes that thing inspires up all to step our game up

Username: do-me-like-that

First name: Shay

How did you come across this amazing fansite that is paramorefans.com? Stephy ;-)

Umm today :lol:

Favorite Paramore song?

Woah

Favorite lyric?

I like all :P

I live in Tasmania. Does anyone ever come here? Naw.

Interests:

Internet, family, friends, music, my bf, animals, ect ect etc.

Other Music:

I said in this in the Welcome thing haha

and anything else you'd like to share with us...

Hi

Username: Emzee

First name: Emma

How did you come across this amazing fansite that is paramorefans.com? GOOGLE FTW!!

How did you come across the amazing band that is Paramore/ how long have you been a fan? Oh gosh, I saw them ages ago on Youtube. I've been a fan for about 3years ish [:

Favorite Paramore song? all of them, maybe?

Favorite lyric? "everybody sing, like it's the last song you will ever sing"

Any live show experiences you'd like to share? not rly ):

Interests: forums, computers, music.

Other Music: fall out boy & enter shikari.

and anything else you'd like to share with us...

HELLO [: