Hayley Fashion

glorya

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing... if it was like 20 bucks I'd probably buy it. But I already have an old black and white striped hoodie that I like... and a striped jacket with a green hood that looks like it too haha. So I don't need it, especially for 70 bucks. :\

Nah, that's not the same hoodie she has... it's very similar though

Her's is from Stussy...

http://www.stussydirect.com/product.asp?itemid=3437

It's kinda funny that it's called Jail Bird too haha... just because of the creepy older guys who hit on her.. ya.

i think the most expensive hoodie i bought was 100$

but... i dunno a lot of hoodies i buy are expensive, the lowest amount of money ive spent on a hoodie is 72$ which is also a lot... a lot of the hoodies i want are expensive so i save up for them, it takes me about 3 and a half weeks of alowance to get that much money, and i am a big shopper so it takes longer.

i think the most expensive hoodie i bought was 100$

but... i dunno a lot of hoodies i buy are expensive, the lowest amount of money ive spent on a hoodie is 72$ which is also a lot... a lot of the hoodies i want are expensive so i save up for them, it takes me about 3 and a half weeks of alowance to get that much money, and i am a big shopper so it takes longer.

ditto, same here

thank god I'm finally getting a job