Hayley Fashion

glorya

• 3 weeks later...

idk if her cabbage leggings were already posted (i think they were, but it's been a few weeks since i've posted and i'm too lazy to look back through the 47 pages :) but they're at urban outfitters.

http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/shopping/product/detailmain.jsp?itemID=25815&itemType=PRODUCT&iMainCat=121&iSubCat=124&iProductID=25815

is kinda like the emergency shoes. only not really. sorta. eh.

and these shoes reminded me of her (i bought the yellow ones. i love htemm)

http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/shopping/product/detailmain.jsp?itemID=24059&itemType=PRODUCT&iMainCat=121&iSubCat=124&iProductID=24059

http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/shopping/product/detailmain.jsp?itemID=22180&itemType=PRODUCT&iMainCat=121&iSubCat=124&iProductID=22180

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Okay, I know it's not really her fashion cause it was for a video shoot and you can wear whatever for video shoots, but I LOVE the dress in Emergency. It's just so perfect.... And so's the girl inside it ;)

I really like just the simple jeans and t-shirt thing, because it's realer than hollywood, but she does look awesome dressed up. The whole band does.

• 2 weeks later...
Okay, I know it's not really her fashion cause it was for a video shoot and you can wear whatever for video shoots, but I LOVE the dress in Emergency. It's just so perfect.... And so's the girl inside it ;)

I really like just the simple jeans and t-shirt thing, because it's realer than hollywood, but she does look awesome dressed up. The whole band does.

The dress in Emergency was her own and it was an awesome dress. God knows where she picked that up. Paramore always dress themselves even for music videos. Hayley wore the shirt in Pressure a lot in concert. Also, the whole band basically wore what they did in the emergency video throughout the whole headlining tour.

The dress in Emergency was her own and it was an awesome dress. God knows where she picked that up. Paramore always dress themselves even for music videos. Hayley wore the shirt in Pressure a lot in concert. Also, the whole band basically wore what they did in the emergency video throughout the whole headlining tour.

Wasn't the rumor that she found it in a thrift store? I'm not sure I believe it...but if it's true, she's got the best luck shopping at thrift stores of anyone I've ever seen...

I think one of the things that makes the band so distinctive (and particularly Hayley here, because she does a lot more fashion-wise) is how they set themselves apart via their style and their clothes...Hayley has really stepped out and found her own style in the last year/year and a half and she does an incredible job wearing things that look great on her...and also make her look like nobody else in the scene. She's got a really distinctive look and it really, really works for her.

yeah you really have to sift through thrift shops...but here's my question: who in their right mind would get rid of a dress like that? I bet they seriously regret it now...that is if they've ever heard of Paramore in their lives, let alone seen the music video.

ok i swear i heard somewhere that it was custom made for her. but if thats the stuff she finds at a thrift store i really need to go visit that place. dayum.

Well, it certainly looks custom made, so it's hard to say...or, maybe she found it in a thrift store and had it altered? Who knows? Someone should ask...

What's a Thrift store?

I figured it was something she would've just picked up somewhere random, but it's one of those amazing things that you have but can't just wear to go out. Well you can in Japan, but Japan's different.

Actually I don't know, on second lookings you probably could wear it out. Maybe it was just the lighting of the Emergency shoot.