New Livejournal entry! :) 10/18/06

This hasn't been posted I hope?

the end of our year!

well, i think it's safe to say that the guys and i have just ended what was easily the wildest year or so of our lives. none of us can believe that our first real record, is behind us. we want to thank every single person who went out and bought the record... danced to it, sung it loud and shamelessly in your cars, windows down, with your best friends, cried to it, made youtube videos to it, made-out to it... made youtube videos of making out to it. all that good stuff! we couldn't appreciate YOU more. one of the greatest things about our first year of touring is all the great friends we've made. if the band never worked out and we had to sell all our instruments and work at The Good Cup (coffee place), i know that we'd still go home every night thinking about how many awesome people we've become friends with just cause they decided to come out to one of our shows one night. we can't wait to have the second record under our belts and come back to hear you all sing it back to us!!! we promise that you will love it and until then, we'll keep you updated as much as possible.

anyone remember our first show as a FBR band? Bamboozle 2005? Asbury Park? yeah, sorry for not sounding to good that day haha. we were a tad nervous.

let's talk for a second about our first real tour. the one with Copeland and Anberlin. can you guys think back that far? it's sorta hard too.. i know. anyways, for those of you that were there not expecting to see a bunch of weird kids play a 20 minute set for you those nights... thanks for lending us your ears and giving us a chance.

what about Warped 05? The Shira Stage days? Wow... very much has changed! haha. thanks for baring with the broken PA and thanks to New Jersey for being our biggest Warped date that year. something like 300 kids? 400 kids? we'd hardly released our debut record, yet you guys still welcomed us with enthusiasm.

okay skipping around a little... the tour with I Am the Avalanche, where were you guys then? hahaha. i remember playing in ohio or something to about 14 kids. probably one of my favorite shows ever! seriously though, i do remember a few successful nights for us on that tour. thank you!

simple plan. great tour... you guys made us feel like rockstars. plus it was the first tour we'd ever been on that we were allowed to participate in the catering. yep... we were living pretty large.

take action tour... well... we completed one date on that tour and for that we apologize, again. thank you to everyone in D.C. who came out the first night and danced with us.

skipping to our first trip to the UK. unbelievable guys! we got rushed after the show and i've never felt cooler in my life. i learned machurian slang... "pretty safe, mate", we enjoyed cottage pie at every meal - including breakfast. plus, we played give it a name.

japan - there are no words that can describe that experience. just search Moto and Paramore on youtube... that should say most of it.

warped 06 was the best summer of my life. many friends were made, we were reunited with many old friends, saves the day talked to us... a lot. somehow, i kissed joan jett on the cheek? chris, tim, josh and zac and i rode scooters to taco bell and porta potties were avoided for as long as possible. we had a bus? how did that happen??? my advice to anyone in the world... start a band, go on warped tour.

headlining tour US & UK. YOU GUYS WERE THE STARS! thank you for making history with us... for selling out every show but 5 between both US and UK. how do you do it, everytime?! :smile:

alright, well i believe we have enough memories to ponder over for the rest of the year. we're gonna take some time off to be teenagers and then we're gonna write you the best record you've ever heard! hehe.

hayley and josh and zac and hunter and jeremy.

in no particular order.

They're so brilliant. Comment and bless their sucess here: http://paramoreband.livejournal.com/

I can't even say in words how happy I am for them...there's seriously no group of guys (and girl) who deserve it more.

I posted our thank you as a reply to their LJ entry...so maybe they'll see it and know how much we appreciate everything they've given us...the music, the friendships, all of it...it's been such a great year.

wow. when i read it i had goosebumps. haha. even though i have never gone to any of their shows, i still go watch it on youtube or download some vid off the net. even there i can feel the energy emanating from the band. not just hayley. the band. and also the crowd. amazing. its no wonder they are very thankful. i am thankful for them for existing and becoming a part of my life. a part of OUR lives. and thank god i stumbled upon this site, if not i wouldnt know how amazing it is to be a Paramore Fans.

wow. new record. and i havent even recieved a copy of the first.. i am SO gonna berate my sister whose in the UK studying for the second one when it comes out!! haha

and lastly, good luck and thanx to Paramore for making our lives brighter with their music..