nemesis90

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I know

That woulda been hilarious to spot me in kerrang going freakin craaazy

Haha

I really wanna see all the other shots they took of that night cos there were SOOO many camera ppl there

aye ano btw :0) lol. it was class. i loved that night. it was the best ever. london was def the best out of the 4.

& yeah, they really do love paramore. they do this wi lots of new bands though.. like when panic first came on the scene everything was about them. i suppose it's good.

Yeah it is but do we really want Paramore to become the next Panic?

At the end it said

If they carry on this sort of form, Paramore have a shot at becoming one of the biggest bands in rock. This is merely the beginning

But yeah its great for them

=]

And yeah

BEST SHOW EVERRRRR

Haha

^ aye i know what you mean.

it was different from before..

like i suppose i can't really complain because i met them all every night i went to see them and stuff, but it was different from april.

i suppose it's not really their fault.. it's just that they have people chasing them around and causing a scene as if they are pure jesus or something. all OMGGG.

you canny act like that. and because they have people doing that, things are going to change.