oxford zodiac review in rocksound

sophie

Cheeers

Yeah you can read it fine, but the review pfft even though i wasn't at that one i doubt they were 'Sluggish' thats pretty much the opposite from what they are, and the tourette's comment who the hell wrote this haha thats a stupid thing to say, so in this persons eyes getting the crowd more involved is a bad thing.....*sigh* some people

OK.

To be honest, i do kinda agree with that.

I mean.

Oxford somthing was up with hayley.

She wasnt in the mood to do the interview. The band coverd it up saying she is 'sleeping' when she clearly wasnt because i spoke to her on the phone.

She didnt come out to speak with the fans before or after the show.

Compared to the other shows i went to Oxford was the least favourite. Their set didnt include my hero and it wasnt as exciting.

And the crowd were a good crowd but they seemed to be more there for Cute than there was for Paramore. From what i saw.

Also when i was with Hayley after the show, she seemed very tired, but was still nice enough to speak with me before she was guided to the bus.

Oxford was what? the second show? i think they were still abit jet lagged tbh. Hunter wasnt very talkative at oxford. But he was really nice at glasgow and birmingham.

So hmmmmm.

yeah Oxford was the 2nd show.

yeah i do agree with what your saying.

Oxford was great but when i saw them the week after they seemed to be more into it, it was more energetic, and i dunno they just seemed happier kinda.

im not sure really i really loved Oxford just cause i was right at the front and the crowd was really cool but their performance was better at portsmouth.

haha.

i don't actually remember her saying it on the dates i went to.

i think she might have said in it in glasgow, but no-where else really.

actually, she said something about manchester being the craziest. but it kinda was. it was dead tight and stuff and everyone was steaming.

Ah yeah i remember now and i was like pffft no chance shes going to marry me haha

Nah i'm kidding, i don't like it when people say that really i know that may sound odd

But ah i just don't see the point :/

Spoil sport i know

Every band has good nights and bad nights on a tour...I mean, you get up there every night and you play pretty much the same set...and some nights it's going to click and some nights you're not going to feel great or you're going to be tired or things just aren't going to work.

So, there's no shame in Paramore having an off night. It happens to everyone...and the review still makes it clear that they are absolutely a band to watch out for :)

As for Hayley's comments onstage, I think the Norva probably is their favorite place to come to - I mean, it has the hot tub. It has showers. It has an awesome backstage. What band wouldn't love that place?

There's some stuff you say every night to get the crowd going...and then there's stuff that comes more from the heart. I've heard Hayley say both kinds of things onstage and you can tell the difference...some of the things she said before they played Franklin in MD on the headlining tour I haven't heard her say on any of the videos or other recordings...and you could tell she was having a tough night (with her voice and all) and how much everyone being there and helping her (as much as we could) through it really seemed to mean to her.

I kind of agree with the 'you're the best crowd so far' she said that in virginia.=\. And she said, "The norva is our favorite place to come."

It's kind of a bummer because you know its not true haha.

but yeah...rock sound was harsh. Thanks for posting =)

but Hunter remembered me from the norva in nashville and he was telling me how much he loved the place. sooo yeah I think thier word stands for the norva being the best. mmmhhm