Kenotia

jchurch004

Ohhhh that VA beach show was bad. Those bastards sucker punched Ryan Cain and ran like little pansies. If I had a car, I'd be driving to the VA beach show to protect them haha. I went after the girl who punched Carly but she was gone by the time I heard about Carly, ran to her, and then ran outside looking for the bitch. Ran like a BABY. And Johnny from DGD went after the guy who punched Cain. I wish he had caught him because he was furious and he would've killed the guy.

Ohhhh that VA beach show was bad. Those bastards sucker punched Ryan Cain and ran like little pansies. If I had a car, I'd be driving to the VA beach show to protect them haha. I went after the girl who punched Carly but she was gone by the time I heard about Carly, ran to her, and then ran outside looking for the bitch. Ran like a BABY. And Johnny from DGD went after the guy who punched Cain. I wish he had caught him because he was furious and he would've killed the guy.

dang, that sucks this had to happen. specially here :/

That's fucking ridiculous. I woulda knocked a bitch out if I was there, haha. And yeah, obviously they're bitches if they just ran off.

• 4 weeks later...