Kenotia

jchurch004

I may order it online, but usually things I order online never turn up :P

I could try a record store tomorrow, if not i'll get get it online.

i've used play.com & amazon.co.uk quite alot & i've never had any problems.

when your in hmv ask someone to look it up for you because they definatley can order it in.

it was so weird going to club relevant for the first time last week thinking damn they got beat up here. the place does look run down but peacefull inside.

me in the lobby with the singer of the higher....just showing what it looks like

l_88d1ff37b4293506af89ccce71458464.png

it was so weird going to club relevant for the first time last week thinking damn they got beat up here. the place does look run down but peacefull inside.

me in the lobby with the singer of the higher....just showing what it looks like

l_88d1ff37b4293506af89ccce71458464.png

If I ever went back there it would never be the same. I'll just rememeber Ryan Cain laying in that lobby bleeding everywhere from his cheek as I tried to clean the blood off of him.

Bleghh what a shitty night.

Looks like they're coming to Vegas on December 14th....right after finals. I'm probably going to try and go so I can take pictures.

ahh thats really awesome, i hope you can make it to the show.

btw I added a bunch of videos in the video page of kenotiafans

live videos, random, carly being a jewish mom, you name it:wink:

http://www.kenotiafans.com/videos/

^ Well, Sullivan dropped off...cause thye broke up lol. But the tour was still going on, but Kenotia has had so many problems with their van that they just couldn't continue the tour and be safe (with snow, mountains, etc it was too dangerous for a busted van) so they came home and so did Bedlight. Now Kenotia are home until January.