Warped Tour '07

stephler

YES I can't wait. If I really work my parents and they let me visit people I know I can go to 5 or 6 shows.

07/18 Atlanta, GA

07/21 Miami, FL

08/03 Philadelphia, PA

08/04 New York, NY

08/05 Englishtown, NJ

And then one in Cali, the closest to where my cousin lives. She lives by LA but I can't rememeber exactly where.

This is exciting!!!

why miami? haha that ones the random one

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just realized warped comes here 7/24 and that is so going to conflict with this surgery i have to get this summer.

ha, maybe they'll let me stand backstage if i do go.

if you give blood you get a backstage pass. thats what i did last year.

wait how does that work. do u give blood there? or show proof of giving blood at some point? lol

it's through some sort of Music Saves Lives prgram. I think it's only in SoCal though

EDIT :: It is called Music Saves Lives, and last year, they only did it in Socal and St. Louis, but they've been expanding, so they may do it nation wide this year. You have to be at least 17 years old, and weigh at least 110 lbs and be in good health

it's through some sort of Music Saves Lives prgram. I think it's only in SoCal though

EDIT :: It is called Music Saves Lives, and last year, they only did it in Socal and St. Louis, but they've been expanding, so they may do it nation wide this year. You have to be at least 17 years old, and weigh at least 110 lbs and be in good health

oh hmmm. well i meet all those. im 20, i weigh 170 and i play sports and all that fun junk. so i meet. come to the east please