Warped Tour '07

stephler

Oh, awesome. There's a big headliner for you. I can't wait to see them again. And Chad will be married...hmmm...I wonder how Sherri feels about him heading out all summer....I guess they'll be touring most of the summer behind their new record as well...

i bet she and the lead singer's wif will be at the SD show, if eisley isn't on tour by then. He was hanging out there last year for some reason. (random fact, I know)

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i bet she and the lead singer's wif will be at the SD show, if eisley isn't on tour by then. He was hanging out there last year for some reason. (random fact, I know)

I think Chad and Sherri are just the greatest couple...Boyd (their dad) posted some pictures in his journal of their wedding shower the other day - it's just so cute...

I think Chad and Sherri are just the greatest couple...Boyd (their dad) posted some pictures in his journal of their wedding shower the other day - it's just so cute...

that's wierd. when they played anaheim the fat guy kept on saying chad just became single. i guess he was lying.

that's wierd. when they played anaheim the fat guy kept on saying chad just became single. i guess he was lying.

LOL - he was probably joking. Chad and Sherri are building a house together and everything. I think the wedding's in less than a month...

I don't know if it's been said yet but aren't The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus headlining

Or something i saw it on their 'The Alliance' MySpace which i gather is their team of some sort

If so.....damn that line-up is looking good

Lucky...lucky people

http://www.warpedtour.com/warpedtour/band.asp

ok apparently paramore is playing the entire tour now?

Interesting...guess they either decided not to do what they were going to do (was it Reading that we thought they might be doing? I forget...) or it was a mistake the first time it was posted that they weren't doing the whole tour...

FAMILY FORCE 5!

July 1 – San Francisco, CA

July 3 – Vancouver, BC

July 5 – Calgary, AB

July 7 – Salt Lake City, UT

July 8 – Denver, CO

July 13 – San Antonio, TX

July 14 – Dallas, TX

July 15 – Houston, TX

July 18 – Atlanta, GA

July 19 – Jacksonville, FL

July 21 – Miami, FL