myspace post 1/6

jchurch004

hey erbody

just wanted to remind you guys that if you wanna be "IN THE KNOW" about everything that's goin on with us and your fellow paramore fans you should check out our LiveJournal's... and live there.

(the links to those sites are in our blog section)

also - just a quick update,

we arrived in jersey yesterday and we'll be here for a while making the record. as we've been telling you through our LJ we are going to keep ya'll as informed as possible with everything involving us and the new record. we hope you guys love it. just be on the look out for new posts in the next few days or so.

P.S. and to those people we passed walking into Wendy's yesterday afternoon, yes that was us. you shoulda come and talked to us for a second! maybe, we could've prevented any of you from ordering the grilled chicken sandwhich as it was not at it's best, yesterday. dave thomas would've been ashamed. (sigh.)

love you guys

paramore

Quick Update, to tell us about more Updates haha always good in my book

Somehow i always end up saying i'm so ecxcited for the new album when i reply to any of these haha....because i really am, ahhhh can't wait :]